Contact Lens Won T Stick To Eye

Aren't contact lenses stuck in my fingers and reaching my eyes?

When I'm in trouble, I look straight ahead and keep my head down. So I looked at the ceiling (I moved my eyes, not my head) and made contact with the e-part of my eye. Then I looked straight at my finger as I moved my finger eyes and slowly closed my eyes. When I open my eyes, it usually lights up.

Many, many new contact lens wearers face this problem. Keep it

If contact lenses are chosen by an ophthalmologist, you will eventually find them. If the contacts are not Rxd, they may not be very flat or very large, or they may be smiling and therefore not moving.

If they are Rxd for you, you will probably like them and you will need to get used to it.

Many YouTube videos and offices recommend keeping it above the lower eye when watching. Personally, it's hard for me to be the master of a new business. This is especially bad if you have hard lenses (such as Siba HTD) or hard corneas. I look at myself in the mirror and put it between his eyes. I think mated for a banner is good, very simple. Later, when you are skilled, you can skip it and slide it, as many offices suggest.

In between, it also burned for a few seconds. The lens does not jump with your finger and does not hit your eye. You don't have to press hard or anything, just keep it in the middle and don't move for about 3 seconds, for example. Then slowly release your finger.

Do not try to clean your finger glasses and go into the eye. Impossible.

This YouTube video (not mine) IMO is the best way for new carriers.

It doesn't always work, but you need to keep using it until you get it. Trust me when you are happy. And I think your eyes can take it, you just need to get used to it. Sorry, I can't help much, but I keep watching YouTube and from here you really need to know how to do it. You understand I now!