Construcciones Sustantivas

Is there anyone who can explain the content to me?

Naming constructions are constructions that have a title as head, regardless of the type. Cannot be with this essence or, if so, the correct name modifier is:

* MD (adjective, article and also ombre),

* MI (any construction with the following: * Preparing Nciona as NS (and always followed by a term)) or comparing as NS + ending as NCiona or for example: white Garden flower: White garden flower all N (flower). Lai Blanca: MD. From the garden: MI. Or what kind of lighthouse do you want? Alternate cover: I. you. MD Lighthouse: MI Comparative Construction.)

* And Requirements: N: Constructions that, for example, have the same reference as the title. Leopoldo Lugones, the name of the world of culture, ... Nucleus: Leopoldo Lugones. World Culture Word: Presence.

Other laminae have a structure of the Dick laminae series connected by a shape category or by an integrated or subordinate synchronizer. If the most important cover or blade in a construction is a name, then construction is enough.

congratulations

I think your answer is incomplete, very bad

Is there anyone who can explain the content to me? ^

Because I was working on the workbook for which you sent me this year ... (we remember) and I didn't understand the subject ...

Thank you very much

Sofia

Constructive nouns are those which are nouns regardless of the head. Whether or not this kernel can be added, if so, the correct name modifier is:

* MI (any of the above constructions is: * Projection injection as NS (and always after a term)) or comparatively or from which NS + ends. For example: white garden flower: white garden flower sub n. the flower. La y Blanca: MD. From the garden: MI. Or what lighthouse do you see? Build Alternative Alternative: Eye. You: MD. Lighthouse: MI Comparative Construction.)

* And requirements:: n: constructions that, for example, have the same reference as the title. Leopoldo Lugones, the name of the world of culture, ... Nucleus: Leopoldo Lugones. World Culture Word: Presence.

Other laminae are constructs of the Dick laminae series that are connected by shape category or by integrated or subordinate synchronization. If the most important cover or blade of a building is a name, then the building is enough.

congratulations

Can anyone explain the content to me?

Because I was working on the notebook you sent me this year ... (we remember) and I didn't understand the subject ...

Thank you very much

Sofia

Nominal constructions are those that are nouns regardless of the nature of the noun. Cannot be with this essence or, if so, the correct name modifier:

* MI (any of the above constructions is: * is projected as NS (and a term is always followed)) or is comparable to it or what would be the termination as NS + end Is. For example: white garden flower: white garden flower sub n. the flower. La y Blanca: MD. From the garden: MI. Or what lighthouse do you see? Build Alternative Alternative: Eye. You: MD. Lighthouse: MI Comparative Construction.)

* y Aposicià n: Constructions that, for example, have the same thematic reference. Leopoldo Lugones, the name of the world of culture, ... Nucleus: Leopoldo Lugones. World Culture Word: Presence.

Other laminae are constructs of the Dick laminae series that are connected by shape category or by integrated or subordinate synchronization. If the most important cover or blade in construction is a noun, then construction is enough.

congratulations