Definition of Consolidated:
Make (something) physically stronger or more solid.
Small and/or different sized individual items combined into one large unit.
Combine (a number of things) into a single more effective or coherent whole.
Synonyms of Consolidated
Amalgamated, Assimilated, Blended, Clamped, Close, Close-knit, Close-textured, Close-woven, Combinative, Combinatory, Combined, Compact, Compacted, Compressed, Concentrated, Concrete, Condensed, Congested, Conjoint, Conjugate, Conjunctive, Connective, Constricted, Contracted, Crammed, Crammed full, Cramped, Crowded, Dense, Eclectic, Firm, Fused, Gluey, Hard, Heavy, Impenetrable, Impermeable, Incorporated, Integrated, Jam-packed, Jammed, Joined, Joint, Knitted, Massive, Merged, Mixed, Nipped, Nonporous, One, Packed, Pinched, Pinched-in, Puckered, Pursed, Serried, Solid, Solidified, Squeezed, Strangled, Strangulated, Substantial, Syncretistic, Syncretized, Synthesized, Thick, Thick-growing, Thickset, United, Viscid, Viscose, Viscous, Wasp-waisted, Wrinkled, Combine, Unite, Merge, Integrate, Amalgamate, Fuse, Blend, Mingle, Marry, Synthesize, Bring together
How to use Consolidated in a sentence?
- In therapy, the boy and his brother consolidated and became a loving and supportive team that put each other first.
- All manufacturing activities have been consolidated in new premises.
- If we consolidated our load of work together, we can get the job done more efficiently and take on get more done during the day.
- The rental costs were out of control, so instead of having 20 different stores in LA, the company consolidated all of them into one megastore.
- The first phase of the project is to consolidate the outside walls.
Meaning of Consolidated & Consolidated Definition