Consent

Consent,

Definition of Consent:

1. Permission for something to happen or agreement to do something.

2. Give permission for something to happen.

3. Express or implied approval, or voluntary agreement, compliance, or permission for some act, decision, or purpose. Consent obtained through coercion, fraud, or undue influence is invalid.

Synonyms of Consent

OK, Abide by, Accede, Accede to, Accept, Acceptance, Accession, Acclaim, Acclamation, Accord, Accord to, Accordance, Acquiesce, Acquiesce in, Acquiescence, Admission, Admit, Agree, Agree to, Agree with, Agreeability, Agreeableness, Agreement, Agreement in principle, Agreement of all, Alacrity, Allow, Allowance, Amenability, Applaud, Approval, Approve, Approve of, Ardor, Assent, Assentation, Authorization, Authorize, Be agreeable, Be agreeable to, Be dying to, Be eager, Be game, Be open to, Be ready, Be spoiling for, Be willing, Buy, Cede, Charter, Cheer, Cheerful consent, Chorus, Collaborate, Common assent, Common consent, Complaisance, Compliance, Comply, Concede, Concert, Concord, Concordance, Concur, Concurrence, Condescend, Conform, Connive at, Consensus, Consensus gentium, Consensus of opinion, Consensus omnium, Consent to, Consent to silently, Consentaneity, Cooperate, Cooperativeness, Deference, Deign, Dispensation, Dispense, Docility, Eagerness, Endorse, Enthusiasm, Face the music, Favorable disposition, Favorableness, Forwardness, Gameness, General acclamation, General agreement, General consent, General voice, Give consent, Give in, Give leave, Give permission, Give the go-ahead, Give the nod, Give the word, Go along with, Go-ahead, Goodwill, Grant, Hail, Harmony, Have no objection, Hearty assent, Hold with, Homage, Imprimatur, In toto, Incline, Kneeling, Knock under, Knuckle down, Knuckle under, Lean, Leave, Let, Liberty, License, Like-mindedness, Live with it, Look kindly upon, Make possible, Meeting of minds, Mutual understanding, Nod, Nod assent, Nonopposal, Nonopposition, Nonresistance, Not hesitate to, Not refuse, Not resist, Obedience, Obeisance, Obey, Okay, One accord, One voice, Passiveness, Passivity, Patent, Permission, Permission to enter, Permit, Pliability, Pliancy, Plunge into, Promptness, Ratify, Readiness, Receive, Receptive mood, Receptiveness, Receptivity, Release, Relent, Resign, Resignation, Resignedness, Responsiveness, Right mood, Same mind, Sanction, Say aye, Say the word, Say yes, Seal of approval, Single voice, Special permission, Subjection, Submission, Submit, Submittal, Subscribe, Subscribe to, Succumb, Sufferance, Supineness, Support, Swallow it, Swallow the pill, Take, Take it, Take kindly to, Ticket, Ticket of admission, Total agreement, Tractability, Unanimity, Unanimousness, Understanding, Ungrudgingness, Unison, Universal agreement, Unloathness, Unreluctance, Vote affirmatively, Vote aye, Vote for, Vouchsafe, Vouchsafement, Waiver, Warm assent, Welcome, Willing ear, Willing heart, Willingness, Wink at, Would as leave, Would as lief, Yes, Yield, Yield assent, Yielding, Zeal, Zealousness, Agree to, Assent to, Allow, Give permission for, Sanction, Accept, Approve, Acquiesce in, Go along with, Accede to, Concede to, Yield to, Give in to, Submit to, Comply with, Abide by, Concur with, Conform to, Agreement, Assent, Concurrence, Accord

How to use Consent in a sentence?

1. No change may be made without the consent of all the partners.
  2. He consented to a search by a detective.

Meaning of Consent & Consent Definition

Age Of Consent In Japan
Define listing
Gmail SMTP Server
Ioi account
Opinion quotes
Legal separation ny
Contesting a will
W9 for llc
Domestic partnership vs marriage
Common law marriage washington
Subject to real estate