Congratulations The Irs Has Accepted Your Return

Do you know if you control claims?

This means that they have received your information. You will use this information to decide if you are eligible for payment and you have nothing. This notice does not guarantee that you actually have the right to do so. But make sure they have what it takes to make the decision and they will make all the payments you receive. We have to wait ...

If you do not call, you do not receive a check, you must provide an explanation. No earnings, no refunds, no checks.

I think you got it, otherwise you won't have it

Do you know if you control claims? ^

Congratulations, the IRS received your refund without notice - enter your payment information.

I understand I don't know if that means I'm approved or I need someone else to verify.

If you do not call, you will not receive a check, you will have to make a statement. No earnings, no refunds, no checks.

Do you know if you control claims? ۔

Congratulations, the IRS received your refund without notice: Enter your payment information.

I understand I don't know if that means I have been approved or I need someone else for verification.

I think you have understood, otherwise you will not have.

Do you know if you control claims? 3

Congratulations, the IRS has received your refund without notice - enter your payment information.

This is what I have, not sure if that means I have passed or I need to check someone else?

I think you understand, otherwise you will not have.