Confirmation

Confirmation,

Definition of Confirmation:

1. Trading: Third-party guaranty by a financial intermediary (such as a confirming house or a bank) to a seller (or exporter) that that a named buyers (or importers) letter of credit will be paid (honored) if all conditions specified in it are met. Also called confirming.

2. General: Formal approval, corroboration, or verification.

3. The action of confirming something or the state of being confirmed.

4. Auditing: Letter sent by the auditors of a firms to its debtors and creditors, requesting verification of the amounts of receivables and payables balances shown under their names in the firms books. A positive confirmation asks for a reply whether the balance is correct or not; a negative confirmation asks for a reply only if an error is found.

5. (in the Christian Church) the rite at which a baptized person, especially one baptized as an infant, affirms Christian belief and is admitted as a full member of the Church.

Synonyms of Confirmation

John Hancock, OK, Acceptance, Affirmance, Affirmation, Agape, Approbation, Approval, Ascertainment, Asperges, Aspersion, Assurance, Attestation, Auricular confession, Authentication, Authorization, Backing, Backing up, Baptism, Bar mitzvah, Bas mitzvah, Bearing out, Bolstering, Buttressing, Celebration, Certification, Check, Checking, Circumcision, Circumstantiation, Collation, Comparative scrutiny, Confession, Corroboration, Corroboratory evidence, Countersignature, Cross-check, Deep-rootedness, Deep-seatedness, Determination, Documentation, Embedment, Endorsement, Ensuring, Entrenchment, Establishment, Evidence, Extreme unction, Fixation, Fixedness, Fixity, Fixture, Fortification, Go-ahead, Green light, High celebration, Holy orders, Implantation, Imprimatur, Incense, Infixion, Inveteracy, Invocation, Invocation of saints, Kiss of peace, Lesser litany, Litany, Love feast, Lustration, Matrimony, Nod, Notarization, Okay, Pax, Penance, Permission, Processional, Proof, Proving, Proving out, Ratification, Reassurance, Reassurement, Reciting the rosary, Reinforcement, Rubber stamp, Sanction, Seal, Seven sacraments, Sigil, Signature, Signet, Stabilization, Stamp, Stamp of approval, Strengthening, Subscription, Substantiation, Support, Supporting evidence, Telling of beads, Testament, Testimonial, The Eucharist, The confessional, The confessionary, The nod, Undergirding, Validation, Verification, Visa, Vise, Warrant, Witness, Corroboration, Verification, Proof, Testimony, Endorsement, Authentication, Substantiation, Justification, Vindication, Support, Evidence

How to use Confirmation in a sentence?

1. His bosses formal letter of confirmation let him buy the shares in the oil company he had been eying for the past quarter.
  2. Sylvia received official confirmation of the instructorship.
  3. When sending in our tax returns to the Internal revenue Service I always send them certified mailt so we have a signature confirmation of reciept.
  4. The kind of joy mixed with tears one finds at weddings and confirmations.
  5. I received written confirmation that he had received my letter on February 24th even though I had mailed it from the post office on January 14th.

Meaning of Confirmation & Confirmation Definition

Coronavirus (COVID-19)
What is Key Fob?
What are business days for shipping?
How long does a wire transfer take
Credit, Tax
Employment Verification Letter
How To Change Voicemail Language From Spanish To English Metropcs
Is 6ft tall attractive?
Cash App Limit
Japanese Culture
Can I Pick Up A Package From USPS Before Delivery?
Amex application status
Gmail SMTP Server
Affirm savings account review
What time does ups start delivering
Estoppel agreement
Facebook net worth
Form 5695
Claims-made Policy
Whiteboard desk
Usb hub 3.0
Verify a check
Does lowes accept apple pay
Mortgage gift letter template
Pua massachusetts
Identifiable
Nail stock price
How to Tell Someone You Love Them?
Gmr financial
Graph numbers
Positive pay
Malwarebytes vs bitdefender
Delta dental florida
Avgo dividend
Candle bar
Pof meaning
What do mouse eat
How To Sign A Check Over To Someone Else
Endorse a check
Our lady of grace statue
How to email facebook
How to send a certified letter
Amazon account locked
Carta de recomendacion para inmigracion
$750 cash app
Researcher bias
Sacraments of the catholic church
How can i change my phone number
Turn off autoplay youtube
Name on card
Planes above me
Remove device from google account
It painting
Degree conferred
Four square
How to get rid of a page in word
Saints for confirmation
How to become a mason
Florida disabled parking permit
How to activate new sim card
Confirmation in the catholic church
Cset registration
Self-serving bias
Price adjustment
Public shower places near me
Package intercept
How to change my number
Catholic confirmation
How to contour your face
One punch man english dub
Process analysis essay
How to delete grubhub account
Where do i sign a check
Types of corporations
How to write a receipt
Paypal transfer limit
How to sign the back of a check
Where to sign a check
Read qr code from image
Sign back of check
Thank you again
Marshall court
How do i cancel disney plus
Rental verification letter
Amazon jobs phone number
Signing a check over to someone
How to block websites on chrome mobile
How to deposit a check
How to sign over a check
How to change passcode on iphone 11
Cache and cookies
How to delete fb page
Ms teams breakout rooms
Domino's nuro delivery
Credit score needed for affirm
Check if phone is unlocked
Send test fax
Pay off debt
Enzc stock
Windows 10 news
Why am i not getting emails on my iphone
How do i block my number when making a call
Network unlock app
Siriusxm/modify
How to turn off comments on facebook post
Cash app $100 to $800
Linkedin data breach
One ui
Bar mitzvah
Processional order
Wedding processional order
Jennifer Hudson Net Worth

Confirmation,

Definition of Confirmation:

• The definition of Confirmation is: The administrator receives written or oral responses from independent third parties confirming the accuracy of the information requested.

Meanings of Confirmation

1. The act of confirming or proving something.

2. (In the Christian Church) The rite in which a Baptist, especially a Baptist in infancy, professes the Christian faith and is accepted as a full member of the Church.

Sentences of Confirmation

1. Sylvia received official certification for teacher training

2. A kind of happiness with tears found at weddings and confirmations

Synonyms of Confirmation

approval , substantiation , corroborating , attestation , admission , authenticating , go ahead , verification , testimonial , testimony , agreement , assent , passing , authorizing , nod , corroboration , stamp of approval , green light , consent , validating , passage , authorization , acceptance

Confirmation,

Confirmation Definition:

The auditor receives a letter or reply from a third party confirming that the information requested has been protected.

Meanings of Confirmation

1. (In the Christian Church) The rite in which a baptismal person, especially a child, is baptized, professes the Christian faith and is accepted as a full member of the church.

Sentences of Confirmation

1. The high unemployment rate once again confirms that the economy is in recession.

2. The kind of happiness found in marriages and confirmations

Synonyms of Confirmation

agreement to, accreditation, formalization, consent to, recognition