Conference call

Conference call,

Definition of Conference call:

1. A teleconference or live Web-hosted meeting among a companys executives, analysts, and investors. The exact format of a conference call can vary from company to company but generally includes a prepared statement by either the Chief Executive Officer and/or the Chief Financial Officer announcing the companys operating performance for the fiscal quarter, followed by a question and answer period. Also referred to as an Analyst Call.

2. For a company like Facebook (FB), Mark Zuckerberg may also address the lingering data and privacy issues dominating headlines these days. After comments from management conclude, the meeting is opened up for questions. While the average investor can only listen to the call, the reporting company will often answer questions from analysts. This type of conference call is also known as an "earnings conference call," "analyst call," "earnings call" or "results-earnings call.".

3. A conference call is an event in which investors can listen to a company's management team detail aspects of the current quarter as well as forward, or projected, earnings growth. The call typically begins with an uninterrupted message from management wherein the chief executive officer, chief financial officer, and other C-level executives greet participants and congratulate the internal team for a great quarter. This leads to a larger discussion about the company's financials and other key performance indicators (KPI) that drive business operations.

Meaning of Conference call & Conference call Definition

Conference Call,

Conference Call: What is the Meaning of Conference Call?

1. A phone call that can be followed by three or more people at the same time.

Literal Meanings of Conference Call

Conference:

Meanings of Conference:
  1. Formal conversation meeting.

2. Association of competitive sports teams.

3. Governing body of several Christian churches, especially the Methodist Church.

4. Join a conference call or conference call.

Sentences of Conference
  1. Gather all the men around the conference table

2. I am fed up with the strong positions they want to take in football without the help of other sports conferences.

3. The bishops did not mention the American bishop's statement or the opposition to other Western Episcopal conferences or Catholic church leaders in the war.

4. I met with a senior analyst at the Congressional Research Service.

Synonyms of Conference

chat, talk, conversation, discussion, consultation, dialogue, tête-à-tête, debate, exchange of views

Call:

Meanings of Call:
  1. Give (child or animal) a specific name.

2. Scream (word or words)

3. Call (someone or number).

4. Ask for or request help.

5. Declare or decide that (an event, especially a meeting, strike or election) needs to take place.

6. See (someone)

7. (Referee or other official involved in the game) announces (ball, shot or other action) as indicated.

8. Reason for execution (subroutine).

9. A scream to use as a phone call or to get someone's attention.

Sentences of Call
  1. He called his daughter Hina

2. I heard a terrible sound that came from your name

3. Can I call again?

4. Representatives of the three teams were invited to appear before the Commissioner

5. It seems that there is no choice but to hold general elections.

6. I promised Celia that I would call the clinic

7. The line's goalkeeper calls the ball away

8. One subroutine can call other subroutines (or the subroutine itself).

Synonyms of Call

bawl, appeal, cry, shout, whoop, assemble, get someone on the phone, social call, reach, order, song, phone, place a call to, bellow, phone call, plea, cry out, visit, sing out, telephone call