Definition of Concierge:
A hotel employee whose job is to assist guests by arranging tours, making theater and restaurant reservations, etc.
(especially in France) a caretaker of an apartment complex or a small hotel, typically one living on the premises.
Hotel employee who handles guests luggage, laundry, mail, dinner reservations, tour and travel arrangements, and other hotel and non-hotel services. Found usually in high class European hotels.
Synonyms of Concierge
Steward, Waiter, Waitress, Porter, Servant, Menial, Auxiliary, Assistant, Helper
How to use Concierge in a sentence?
- Upon our arrival to at Paris, we proceeded to our hotel, where our concierge confirmed the arrangements we had for the theater and dinner after.
- At about 3.55 pm, she arrived at Summervale House in Vale Drive, Werneth and used a key to get into the block of flats which has a concierge and security cameras, which could also contain the image of her killer.
- She continued, with great energy, telling a story about how five people, booked in by the concierge of the Grand Hotel du Cap Ferrat, never arrived.
- If youre new to a city and need recommendations for activities or restaurants, the best resource is the hotel concierge , who typically knows the best places to go and can even contact them for you.
- While on vacation in Maui, I had a concierge that went above and beyond to ensure that our time there was as relaxing as possible.
Meaning of Concierge & Concierge Definition