Definition of Concierge:
A hotel employee whose job is to help guests manage tours, book theaters and restaurants.
Supervisor of a small apartment or hotel premises (especially in France), usually a place.
Hotel staff is responsible for luggage, laundry, mail, dinner reservations, tours and leisure and other hotel and non-hotel services. Usually found in the best European hotels.
Synonyms of Concierge
Auxiliary, Steward, Porter, Waitress, Menial, Servant, Helper, Assistant, Waiter
How to use Concierge in a sentence?
- Arriving in Paris, we headed to our hotel, where our audience confirmed the theater and preparations for the next dinner.
- At about 3:55 p.m., he arrived at the Summer House on Verneth's Well Drive and entered the apartment building with a key, which had a surveillance camera and a doorman, which could have contained pictures of the killer.
- He continued to work with great energy, calculating that the five people who had hired the officers of the Grand Hotel du Cape Fert never attended.
- If you are new to a city and you need recommendations for activities or restaurants, the hotel staff is your best resource. He usually knows the best places and can contact them for you.
- During my vacation in Maui, I asked a janitor to do his best to make our stay as comfortable as possible.
Meaning of Concierge & Concierge Definition