Con Safos Tattoo Meaning

Con Safos Tattoo Meaning

What does safos (c / s) mean in the tattoo community? 3

Growing up in the neighborhood in my youth, I always saw graffiti on the walls, whether they were gang members or just the names of two boyfriends, always ending in C / S. I have always felt the need in Sephos, especially on the west coast

What exactly did that mean to Cephas? Ori, like many other words, comes from Chicano. Many people say that if you do not like it then it is fooling yourself! What I think is that people usually hang a dish on the wall after writing it ... it has no role. Reason.

Others say it means respect or trust. Many Chicanos nowadays sincerely use the word to close the letter.

In Saphos, it can have two different meanings depending on whether one translates the word.

However, Chicanos have always had a unique way of communicating their language and language, whether in words or simply by raising their fists in an active manner.

With sapphos

Con Safos Tattoo Meaning

Con Safos Tattoo Meaning

Con safo (usually spelled safos) is a slippery term that literally means to slip.

Then anything that is tagged with saffo or c / s slides insultingly.

So c / s means do not touch or touch.

When you write your daughter's name and your own name (VINCE with SUSIE P / V C / S), look, don't touch! I remember the days of JR.HIGH in 1968, I was 12 years old.

Con Safos Tattoo Meaning