Definition of Competitiveness:
Ability of a firm or a nation to offer products and services that meet the quality standards of the local and world markets at prices that are competitive and provide adequate returns on the resources employed or consumed in producing them.
The quality of being as good as or better than others of a comparable nature.
Possession of a strong desire to be more successful than others.
How to use Competitiveness in a sentence?
- You should strive to have good competitiveness in your business so that you are always trying to beat your competitiors.
- The competitiveness of the agricultural sector.
- The other business had a lot of competitiveness and would push us to our limit and that just made it a lot more fun.
- A lot of people get wrapped up in competitiveness and jealousy.
- You need to have a certain amount of competitiveness if you want to be able to work your way up the corporate ladder.
Meaning of Competitiveness & Competitiveness Definition