Como Sacar El Sarro De La Pava

How to remove tartar from kettle? ۔

Salt, lemons and climate, all together for a day and then cooking

Leave it in Coca-Cola overnight, wash it the next day so that the ingredients do not change, repeat the process if necessary.

I filled most of the kettle, added vinegar and brought it to a boil. you make you feel new !! So yes, there are some vinegars that leave a stench before cooking, they feel silky when you cook them. Look how cool it is!

Let it cook for a long time, of course with a medium to slow egg, as soon as the cooking stops, and do not let more than half the kettle evaporate. name is...

Add a little hydrochloric acid that dissolves in water and let it explode so that it doesn't come out as it spoils the enamel, the shiny AC, then rinse and you're done.

Another remedy is to boil it with lemons and let it cool.

Empty the affected part of the soda and leave it overnight (when it is completely dry) and wash it off the next morning, if you don't like it I recommend ammonia, it smells great. ۔ Go to your nose, white foam and let it work for 5 to 10 minutes. Wash and rinse normally.

How to remove tartar from kettle? 3

Boil all the salt, lemon and vinegar for a day

Leave it in Coca-Cola overnight, wash off the next day so that the ingredients do not change, repeat the process if necessary.

I mostly filled the kettle, added vinegar and brought it to a boil. You look new !! So, yes, there are some vinegars that sniff you before they sting, it feels silky when you cook. Give it a try, good!

Let it cook for a long time, of course, with a moderately slow egg, once the cooking has stopped, and do not let more than half of the kettle evaporate. name is...

Dissolve in water and add a little hydrochloric acid and let it explode so that it does not come out as it spoils the enamel, the shining AC, then wash and you're done.

Another remedy is to boil it with lemons and let it cool.

Empty the affected part of the cola soda and leave it overnight (it should be completely dry) and wash it off the next morning, if you are not in the mood I recommend ammonia, it smells great. ۔ Go to your nose, white foam and let it work for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse and wash normally.