Como Saber Minha Pomba Gira Pela Data De Nascimento

How do you know which one is Mai Bagira? 3

Examples: Maria Padilla, Rosa dos Ventos, Renha Das 7 Anchorhladas, Bagira da Kalunga, Bagira Das Almas, Bagira Gypsy, Bagira Maria Molombo, Rosa Cavera, Donna Tata Cavera, etc. And first, are they going to tell us soon on our page that we're girls? And, is it our Orixá that chooses our baguette?

I apologize for being overlooked, though I am a medium, I never travel around Terrero. Be someone to help me and thank you very much.

Congratulations to all of you ...

Empty,

You will know which suitcase you have, it will indicate that you have a voice or that it is time to end the center of Ambanda.

I looked at my chest before opening the pack, but it is rare, ask people who talk like you do as you did as a child.

Excel

Pandora

There is definitely no way to recognize it ... and yes. Each Orixas pair (or not pair), bring their exús .. both rotating, non-rotating.

They will only know what he has revealed and say his name. Some do not immediately say face, they are challenged or the owner (a) gives the house to recognize him as one.

We have all been chosen by the orishas since we were born, but the exus are closest to us. Depending on the owner of your Orix.

kiss