Como Medir El Pene

Como Medir El Pene

How to measure a curved penis?

In the urology office where I worked for a while, the doctor suggested that I measure my penis with a measuring tape, like a tailor uses. The penis should be measured from the front. What is in front of the penis? The front part of the penis is when a person goes to the bathroom to urinate and takes out his penis and urine, then looks down and urinates his penis - all of the penis The deeper part is the lower front part (where it occurs). The famous Inmol) is behind.

Tape measurement C (0) is placed at the base of the penis exactly where the penis is attached or pinned, this is the area filled with small strands of hair that fit into the tape curve, although Some straighten it out. Measure the penis with the tap with one hand and with the other hand while the penis is straight or elongated.

As I said before, the tape should run from the base of the penis to the vulva and then you can see what the scale is.

The penis should not be measured (on the sides or around the sides of the penis) or the back of the penis. How do you explain this, if the front one is the one you pee looking at your penis, the back may be down, which means where is the gland ring? .

"Peace, Greeting!

. € |

And what do you want to measure?

The problem is not how big it is, but how you use it.

Como Medir El Pene

Como Medir El Pene

Measure the tape that the tailor uses ... then you keep it on the skin and measure

Well, I have to measure your penis with a point or tape, from where I measure, and then measure the tape with a ruler, right?

Take a measuring tape if you don't have one, take a piece of wire or a thin piece and place it on your penis and then measure it with a ruler, be careful when measuring with a ruler, don't pull it because you are Will go wrong.

What should you not do ???????? XD

Now do this with a measuring tape and place it on top of the penis at the base of the penis and then if you have any questions about your condition.

With a flexible medical tape so that your ...

Como Medir El Pene

Como Medir El Pene

Measure the radius of rotation on one of you. You accept that my penis has a radius of rotation of 50 cm.

This is not normal. You have a vitamin E problem

Como Medir El Pene

Como Medir El Pene

How to measure a curved penis?

Now the question is if I am 14 years old and my penis size is 11 cm, because I don't know if the measurement is real or not, because all my penis is rotating upwards, then maybe the measurement is wrong ۔ Since I placed the ruler on the bone and measured it in a straight line, he did not fully support the penis. I would like to ask if there is any special size for this Ca or is it real size?

In the urology office where I worked for a while, the doctor advised me to measure my penis with a measuring tape, like a tailor uses. The penis should be measured from the front. What is in front of the penis? The next part of the penis is where a man goes to the bathroom to urinate and takes out his penis and urine then looks down and urinates on his own penis.

The tape measure of the letter C (0) is attached to the base of the penis where the penis is attached or attached, the area is covered with short hair. The tape measure fits the curve, although there are some that straighten the penis when you lift it or straighten it with one hand and measure with the tape with your free hands.

As I said before, the tape should run from the base of the penis to the vulva and then you can see what the scale is.

It should not be measured towards the penis (in the profile or sides of the penis) or on the back. How would you explain that?

"Peace, Greeting!

. € |

Take the meter used by the tailor ... then hold it to the skin and measure

Take a measuring tape if you don't have one, take a piece of wire or thin and place it on your penis and then measure it with a ruler, be careful when measuring with a ruler, don't pull it because you have to measure The tape may be incorrect

What don't you do ???????? XD

This is not normal. You have vitamin E problem

Como Medir El Pene