Como Masturbarme Si Soy Adolescente Mujer

How do I masturbate if I'm a teenager? ۔

I am a girl and i am 14 years old, i want to masturbate and i don't know i want to do it without sticking my finger because it hurts because i have been menstruating for 2 years and i masturbate Once I try to have sex, I think I have to contaminate the liquid and I want someone to tell me step by step or give me a letter to help.

Thank you very much :)

You can start undressing as you feel, watching the video or imagining it. Touch her ■■■■■■■, her feet on her back and you can start massaging Oriss lightly and moving her umbilical cord until it starts to smoke, i.e. wet, so that your Masturbation should be easy and fun. You must choose the right rhythm to play. And if you want more later, you can continue to insert your fingers in a circular motion or famous put and receive.

From there you show how your body will react. You can do this in bed or in the bathroom, where you feel more comfortable and enterprise.

For the shower you can touch your ■■■■■■■ and cheer yourself up and turn the aris so that you are pointing towards the shower jet and away from the water target. It will be another form of feeling that needs to be kept.