Como Higienizar Morangos

Como Higienizar Morangos

How do you wash strawberries ???

Wash the strawberries carefully.

Buy the pills we sell at pharmacies for washing food.

You can wash it like a vegetable, stay longer or taste like vinegar ...

I send to God and wash in filters and water

Friends here! € € .¸Â¸.à €

Happy New Year!

Then wash the strawberries, blackberries and raspberries:

Fill a glass or salad bowl with water and washed fruit

Cut the hair twice.

Let it run for 10 minutes after watering, for example in a large sieve or runner.

Then clean on a plate, place one or two sheets of kitchen paper towels and let the fruit dry.

Don't pull two strawberries to wash, I wash it as I can soften it with 1 solution, (try to disinfect these euthanasia fruits, I forget the name now) and water. After that, put it in a sieve and let it drain well, dry the container number one with a lid and leave it in the fridge, but never remove the strip or can in the last 1 week. Don't use strawberries or they will flood and become useless if you do it that way.

First buy strawberries, which should be washed at home before the maximum inspection, pack two strawberries, select the good ones, turn them over and wash them one by one in the cave stream, if you are with the cave. If you want to wash in the basin   water ƒà mine a drainage tank equal to mine on which either my father washes for 2 to 2 months. SP has helped good night and happy holidays, stay with God ...

Como Higienizar Morangos

Como Higienizar Morangos

Anna Carla sometimes hears from a food engineer that you use sweet shops that use strawberries or wash them, especially because of the beach with water ... something that is made and Is it his habit to carefully wash the strawberries in the right water and remove the leaves? I let it dry in the pen and after a while it dries and I remove the sheet I use. Individual coupons provide security and live the best! Good luck and happy new year :)!

With more air and dripping wash, it becomes more soros)

With water ....

Go to the tap, water cashews or strawberries and wash it KK

Drum Assistant:

With water

Como Higienizar Morangos

Como Higienizar Morangos

How do you wash strawberries ??? ^

I want to do this with fruit. I like to make it from strawberries, but it's always full of water. It will be washed with grains or plain water with alcohol and will dry for a long time. Will it really dry ????

Buy the pills we sell at pharmacies for washing food.

You can wash it like vegetables, stay longer or taste vinegar ...

The EU supplies water to Davis and Lavo in water and filtered water.

Happy New Year!

Fill a glass bowl or salad bowl with water and wash the fruit in it.

Repeat or process the short hair twice.

Let it run for 10 minutes after watering, for example in a large sieve or runner.

After cleaning on a plate, place one or two sheets of coconut paper and let the fruit dry.

Don't pull two strawberries to wash, I wash it as if I could soften it with 1 solution, (try to disinfect these euthanasia fruits, I forget the name now) and water. After that, put it in a sieve and let it drain well, dry the number of containers with a lid and leave it in the fridge, but never put strips or cans in the last 1 week. Don't use strawberries or they will flood and become useless if you work this way.

First buy strawberries, including thorough home washing and further testing, pack two strawberries, pick the good ones, turn them over and wash them one by one in the cave stream, if you are in water. You want to take a bath in the basin. ¡ ¡ Cleanbox Cave 2 to 2 months like someone or my dad wash. SP has helped good nights and happy holidays, stay with God ...

Anna Carla sometimes hears from a food expert that you use sweets while using strawberries or that you wash just because the beach is full of water ... in the drains of strawberries. One thing I do and it usually works with care is to wash the strawberries in proper water and remove the leaves. I let it dry in the pen and dry it after a while when I remove the sheet I use. Individual coupons provide security and live the best! Good luck and happy new year :)!

Washing with more water and drip is more efficient)

Como Higienizar Morangos

Como Higienizar Morangos

How do you wash strawberries?

I want to do this with fruit. I like to make it with strawberries, but it's always full of water. It will be washed with grains or plain water with alcohol and will dry for a long time. Will it really dry ????

Buy farm-sold tablets for washing.

You can wash it like a vegetable, stay longer or taste like vinegar ...

The EU supplies water to Davis and Lavo in water and filtered water.

Happy New Year!

Fill a glass or salad bowl with water and washed fruit

Cut the hair twice.

After cleaning on a plate, place one or two sheets of kitchen paper on top and let the fruit dry.

I don't pull two cans of strawberries to wash, I wash like a lap-on can with 1 solution, (it has fruit cleansing utos, now forget the name) and water. After that, place in a sieve and drain well, dry the number of containers with a lid and leave it in the fridge, but never put strips or cans in the last 1 week. If you do that, the strawberries will not flood and tasteless.

Buy strawberries first, including home washing before further inspection, pack two strawberries, pick the best choices, turn them over and wash them one by one in the cave stream. If you want to wash in the basin with the cave. * The level of clean box is equal to 2 or 2 months of my or my father's washing. SP has helped good night and happy holidays, stay with God ...

Anna Carla sometimes hears from a food engineer that you use a candy shop using strawberries or that you wash just because the beach is full of water ... in the strawberry drains. One thing I do and usually give it a certain amount is to carefully wash the strawberries in the right water and remove the leaves. I let it dry in the pen and dry it after a while when I remove the sheet I use. Individual coupons provide security and live the best! Good luck and happy new year :)!

Como Higienizar Morangos

Como Higienizar Morangos

Como Higienizar Morangos

By washing with more water and drops, it becomes more swollen)

Como Higienizar Morangos