Como Formatar Notebook Positivo

Formatting my positive card !!! Model: Pose Mole Z85 Serial Number: 3972251?

■■■■ Mr. (One). Nirina,

About your order:

First, make sure that the operating system is configured to boot the drive from the CD / DVD first. Half heat and start or

Properly configured and not starting media, or any problem. Scream and you'll see.

watch out,

Positive computer devices.

Unlock and secure the FN keys and one of the two F-keys that are locked powerfully or unlocked. (F1, F2, etc., depending on model). However, I do not do this, perhaps because of the pressure that I have not yet installed it, I am still afraid to visit the site positively and negatively. This is the same as I did not find the positive link, but you need to provide detailed help or warranty, it will be added if it is there.

Or problem © q q or Commodore not redesigned or DVD driver such as prnl boot,

The QCD / DVD is located in the Windows Certificate driver, pressing F2, F12, or until it appears with screen boot or configuration support, the boot properties set the EPE or DVD driver first To do this, save and log in with F10. As configured, reboot the machine to start.

You can see some questions about how it works, I found this configuration in the video and explained how to install it.

Deleting or pressing F8 will not keep or restart the driverless CD

Then a click frame appears like a boot tab

To reboot, flip ip fl or show HDDx as CDDVD boot 1

Then press f10 and restart the computer as a driverless CD

It should help. Good type: D.

Then wait for the operating system to enter

Gently follow these places under the old man:

To enter the operating system, move it like a mushroom button and select Option £ or Advanced OS Features or something similar.

Use it as a keyboard - or switch the boot device and use the boot device from the CD-ROM as the PageUp and PageDo buttons and the + and the keys on your numeric keypad.

Press ESC to return to the main menu, select an option or press Safe & Exit Setup and ENTER

See Xu OO for the latest news, but follow the pose below:

To enter the operating system, move the keyboard like a mushroom and select the option £ or boot that appears on the clothes.

Use the keyboard selector or CD-ROM drive like a mushroom

Use the Like button and select the numeric keypad or CD-ROM drive at the top of the list

Using the keyboard as a mushroom, go to option یا or do not exit the top declot option and select the option Save or Exit Safe View changes

Select Yes from the mushrooms and press ENTER

for the! Whenever you want to use or change the boot CD, insert it into the CD player and restart your computer. Or reload the developer CD automatically. If you don't want to use a CD, just keep your waistband out of the player with it

Link or not, insert driverless CD or DVD, restart or not and when prompted, press someone to start CD / DVD, for example a letter arrives Will Will load or DVD.

As an optional OS boot print on CD / DVD? it can be