Como Ficar Magra

Como Ficar Magra

How did you become thin as a model?!? 3

Well, I'm ten 1.61m and 55kg ... my name is fat and short ...

How to be slim as a model ?! People for Gemma Ward models ..?

Following this TA:

Breakfast

Option 1

€ 1/4 papaya

1 loaf of bread containing 5 thin lines of light turkey ■■■■■■ and 1 colonel. Delivery via Jelly Tea (optional)

Option 2

â € 1/2 xÃÂc. (Tea) with 1 cup of Fish Green. (Tea) Soybeans and 1/2 chopped apple

Option 3 or 3

Stir: 1 cup (200 ml) with skimmed milk, 6 strawberries and powdered gelatin (quantity)

It's worth it)

€ € He connects the bread light with 1 kernel. Cottage cheese (or soy paste) (soup) and 5 thin lines that can be thin.

breakfast

Option 1

€ € 1 pear

Option 2

€ Â € 1 flakes (200 ml) light yogurt

Option 3 or 3

€ 1 small tee

Lunch

Option 1

1 € 1 Green Leaf Dish (Rocket, Lettuce, Watercress) with Cherry Tomatoes and Grated Broom (Raw or Cooked)

€ € 3 Colonel. (Soup) Brown rice with broccoli

1 strand large grilled chicken ■■■■■■

Option 2

€ 1 green leaf (or asparagus) with palm, cucumber and broccoli hearts

€ € 3 Colonel. Mashed cassava (soup)

€ € 3 Colonel. (Soup) Made with lean beef with onions and tomatoes.

Option 3 or 3

♦ Baked cabbage

€ € 2 Colonel. Brown rice (soup)

1 € Half a bowl of beans

1 large strand of juvenile or grilled fish

Boot day e.

Option 1

* 1 protein bar contains 150 calories.

Option 2

3 Integrated Light Toast with 2 kernels. (Soup) from cottage cheese

Option 3 or 3

* 1 flake (200 ml) light yogurt shake

€ € 1 pear

Dinner

Option 1

Sandwich: 2 full light day breads (or 1 Central Arabic bread) with an average of 2 days of NCO cheese

Thin, 1 strand medium grilled chicken ■■■■■■ and mesa.

Option 2

Whole salt: 1 plant of green leaves with tomato, heart of palm, cucumber, 1 ia

Low-fat cheese and 1/2 can light tuna (or one and a half salmon or grilled and chopped)

Option 3 or 3

Omelette: 2 eggs + 1 yolk with carrots, parsley and chopped paprika (or onisa food: 1 timaki

Salmon + 2 California + 4 Sesame Tuna with Little CU)

Attention: Depending on which river you enter, your training, or post-training snack, or breakfast or e.

After exercising

Don't take post-training, a protein that is important for speeding up the recovery of two muscles, and which gives results. So ready-to-use protein or whey barrels (conditions can isolate the same protein in water!) Well backpacks and academics. Yes or no

Marcella says it offers easily absorbed protein and helps muscles recover faster. It is important to take this dietary supplement immediately after training, preferably carbohydrates or fruits for example. But it is called before lunch or dinner, reversed in the breakfast order, eaten 30 minutes before class and left with a bar or serum dose.

Um, of course, yes, I know this, why it's something known in advance. Recognized and Acquired. Program Chamase Slimming Body D21. Amazingly I'm key to the hint. I lost 08 kg in 45 days. Click on http://t.ly/1LXbvlO without the link. To see

I lost weight. I took 10 kg of goji for 20 days. I bought this page from: http://goo.gl/yAzXWs. No, they will refund your payment, I liked it! ! Keep taking it, but I need peas to lose 10 kg weight! Recommended !!

You are not the ideal weight for your size ... but anyway. At the same time, my weight loss is small and sometimes, always 3 hours to 3 hours of food. Never give preference to fruits, vegetables and nuts in your diet, avoid soft drinks, fried foods and dozens. Go for whole grains with more nuts and use lean protein such as skim milk, non-fat cheese and meat and fat. And you never do two exercises! You walk at a moderate pace for 40 minutes every day at the pump.

Weight loss will be followed by fatigue and constant tiredness. Do light exercise.

Como Ficar Magra

Como Ficar Magra

I lost 17kg with this little tip when I wanted to take a look or connect: http://goo.gl/d0kmr6 Dear Good Hundred Dear)

I did what a friend had already suggested to me and managed to lose 9 kg in this third week. On this page we offer you something to create interest in the creators:

I can't give it to you dear because I am not a doctor and I can tell you that it is not a good time. The website is not reliable. Or what should sound and go to a nutritionist and he will give you a very balanced diet

Como Ficar Magra