Como Fazer Pretim Caseiro Para Pneu

How to make a prep for inconvenient or restricted vehicles?

500 ml of raisins

2 color coffee

Add boils for only 1 minute until or deoic coffee solvent 100 ml of alcohol (ant duration): up to 10 days

Restore I as before

Silicone gel

Neutral soap stays 10 !!!!!!!!

You can't give coffee or anything like that, put 500 ml of water in a vase or bucket and add 3 scoops of sugar, it will be great, because it will cure it, it will not be thrown away, So as to avoid particles. Adhesive sand and gravel, steel do not pull it later to dry later and ESP has helped ...

OOiii LÃ Â © oo, are you okay?

Okay .. not great, but here you don't tax my PC, my brother did and got 10!

An easy recipe.

To make 1 liter package:

500 ml of glycerin (glycerin purchased from any form)

Cave of 250 ml (can be mixed)

250 ml of alcohol (commonly used to weaken alcohol, home use, glycerin)

You had to blend in without using a tire brush or sponge. Always shake well before use. Either the last physical completion or the bridge looks new and shiny. It can also be used to store intoxicated carpets in the car.

The idea is that they ... bring a good week

O Easy Mix a little water and make a powder of coffee powder mix O powder paste with IC and PA is not interested in that you don't even spend one of them

to fly

Does anyone know how to practice without pulling a car? 10 points? ^

One that shines or shines. More information from home. To burn 10 points with confidence ..

Earlier water was used with sugar.

But it's called an open space leave or auto, in a few minutes your tires will be covered with flies or flies.

There is no effective prescription at home. I know wines with liquid glycerin. In short, there are many vouchers in the supermarkets of Banu Yuts (transparent bones, not blue!) In the gel and they are very cheap. I don't make this mixture anymore, I bought a supermarket.

Buy 200 grams of stone pixel asphalt, which is also used in building materials for warehouses, in dyeing, etc. for waterproofing boats. Hold on, until it breaks. Symposium on one liter of petrol, the rest is diluted and can be used. This is what tire repairmen do.

Easy to make a homemade protein, with sugar.

Put in a container, in one, 600 ml of water

Public Relations Symposium. 10 scoops of sugar and mix

If it doesn't get bombed, an increase in the number of votes will give Rio the amount of sugar you need.

Pull the hair back with the sponge.

How to make a protein for tortured or banned cars? 3

O people!

I need tips on how to make a car ■■■■ belt!

Raisins 500 ml

2 color coffee

Boil in coffee for 1 minute only. Apply 100 ml of alcohol (for ants). Duration: up to 10 days.

AS DO REIFEN PRETIN I

Neutral soap stays 10 feet !!!!!!!!

We also need to pour coffee  © or yolo, put it in a bowl or bucket with 500 ml of water and 3 scoops of sugar, it will be great after the sickle, because it will set well, this sand Do not throw away and do not prefer gravel particles to dry after using steel and esp to avoid it ...

OOiii Là© oo, how are you ??

Okay ... not great, but here you don't tax me, my brother did and I 10!

A simple recipe.

To make 1 liter package:

500 ml glycerin (glycerin purchased from any form)

250 ml water (for mixing only)

250 ml of alcohol (common alcohols, home use, used to dilute glycerin)

You had to mix everything without using a tire brush or sponge. Always shake well before use. Either physical finish or traction looks new and shiny, meaning any type of belt or person will wear for years. It can also be used to make Autobem Pretos carpet hangover.

The idea is that ... bjaumm Là© o and good week

Easy paste, a little coffee powder, leave a little water in it.

Flight