Como Enderezar Los Dientes Con Los Dedos

Can I straighten the condition by squeezing with my finger?

It depends on your age, how bent it is, whether it was applied correctly, etc. Yes you can

If you are young (very young ... young), if the bone still has a certain elasticity, it should be applied correctly, ie it should not be in another inappropriate place, and if There is a slight twist in the air or inside ... Yes, the tongue can be used to squeeze more evenly because a lot of muscles have the strength to do so.

Be sure to ask your dentist what he or she can tell you.

Sincerely, above all to help you.

what can you do? You have to do it permanently and it is very tiring. Also, its disadvantages may not be as they should be and you cannot always apply the same pressure in the same direction.

On the other hand, teeth are not very expensive and remember that beauty costs money.

=)

The only thing you can gain from this movement is to find it until you lose it. The only cure for this is orthodontic treatment. If you don't have the money, you can go to the accessories or universities where this career exists, you will find it with the material.

Well I've tried and I don't think there's a better way to start or go to university where the dentist usually attends the last semester to practice and of course there's someone who can do

Claire

Everyone who answered you

And if you see and they are wrong, why?

When the device is used for one year

So you have to use a retainer

So never met before

Hold the amulet and press with your finger

You have to spend the whole day doing this

Finger in mouth for residence permit

Press forward, don't go back and don't go along

What do you prefer to move 3mm?

You will not move your finger for a month

So the best thing is that you use quotes too

You like that they can put you in their network

Too bad you get it wrong

So they won't let you stay long.

It's your choice

Happiness and hello 2

Only after using the same resistance for months can you buy a metal file at the dentist's house and remove the heads to straighten it.

Can I straighten it with my finger? ۔

My face is twisted and I want to straighten it, who knows if it can work if I press a button if I do it every day?

How long do I have to do this?

Actually, I don't have money for treatment.

It depends on its age, how fold it is, if it is ■■■■■■ correctly, etc. Yes you can

If you are young (very young ... teenager), if the bone still has elasticity, it should be applied properly, ie it should not be in any other inappropriate place, and if it is slightly in the air. Bend or inward .... Yes, you can move more evenly than your tongue, because a lot of muscles have the power to do that.

Be sure to check with your dentist to see what he or she can tell you.

Sincerely, above all to help you.

Can I straighten you out by squeezing it with my finger? 3

I have a crooked face and I want to straighten it, who knows if I can squeeze my right arm it will work if I do it every day?

How long do I have to do this?

In fact, I have no money for treatment.

It depends on its age, how fold it is, if it is ■■■■■■ correctly, etc. Yes you can

If you are young (very young ... teenager), if the bone still has elasticity, then it should be grafted properly, that is, it should not be in any other inappropriate place, and if it is in the air Or slightly bent inwards. ... Yes, you can push evenly with your tongue, because a lot of muscle has the power to do that.

However, see a dentist for what he or she can tell you.

Sincerely, Above all for your help.

Of all the things you can do, you have to do it permanently and it is very tiring, plus the downside is not what you should be doing and you are always in the same direction. Can't apply pressure.

Ai dentalas k on the other hand is not very expensive and also remember that the price of beauty

=)

The only thing you have to do is loosen up the movement until you lose it. The only cure for this is orthodontic treatment. If you don't have money, you can go to supply or university where they have that career, you have it, you get the goods.

Well, I've tried it and I don't think I can get a better start or go to university where last semester doctors attend to practice dentistry and there is definitely someone who Can and i just don't like it A party

Everyone who answered you.

And if you see and you are wrong, why?

When the device is used for one year.

So you have to use a retainer

So that they do not come back before they meet you

Where Imamate presses its finger.

You have to spend all day doing this.

Finger in mouth to allow adjustment

Press forward, don't go back and stay together

What do you like to move 3mm?

For a month you will not move your finger.

So it is best to use quotes.

You can put them in the network you love.

It's bad there so you can easily get it wrong.

So they won't let you stay that long.

This is your decision.

Happiness and Hello 2

Only after months of using this resistance can you buy some metal sandpaper from the dentist's house and take out the heads to straighten it.