Como Enderezar Los Dientes Con Los Dedos

Can I straighten the condition by squeezing with my finger?

It depends on your age, how bent it is, whether it was applied correctly, etc. Yes you can

If you are young (very young ... young), if the bone still has a certain elasticity, it should be applied correctly, ie it should not be in another inappropriate place, and if There is a slight twist in the air or inside ... Yes, the tongue can be used to squeeze more evenly because a lot of muscles have the strength to do so.

Be sure to ask your dentist what he or she can tell you.

Sincerely, above all to help you.

what can you do? You have to do it permanently and it is very tiring. Also, its disadvantages may not be as they should be and you cannot always apply the same pressure in the same direction.

On the other hand, teeth are not very expensive and remember that beauty costs money.

=)

The only thing you can gain from this movement is to find it until you lose it. The only cure for this is orthodontic treatment. If you don't have the money, you can go to the accessories or universities where this career exists, you will find it with the material.

Well I've tried and I don't think there's a better way to start or go to university where the dentist usually attends the last semester to practice and of course there's someone who can do

Claire

Everyone who answered you

And if you see and they are wrong, why?

When the device is used for one year

So you have to use a retainer

So never met before

Hold the amulet and press with your finger

You have to spend the whole day doing this

Finger in mouth for residence permit

Press forward, don't go back and don't go along

What do you prefer to move 3mm?

You will not move your finger for a month

So the best thing is that you use quotes too

You like that they can put you in their network

Too bad you get it wrong

So they won't let you stay long.

It's your choice

Happiness and hello 2

Only after using the same resistance for months can you buy a metal file at the dentist's house and remove the heads to straighten it.