Como Derreter Chocolate No Microondas

Maybe chocolate melts without a microwave ??

Yes you can ...

You just keep you or the chocolate, preferably chopped, in a plastic bowl (a holiday or sunburnt cup of vague chocolate) and don't put it in the microwave because it gives silk and don't put it back in the microwave, but Throw away the silks, stir and eat everything or make melted chocolate, local but in a minute, because sometimes toast or chocolate that melts even when melted depends on the age of your micro waves.

Ah, you can take a bath with cold coverage, (hydrogen chocolate) or Nestl یا or chocolate, great, I prepared grapes and strawberries bathed in Nestl's hydrogen chocolate for my daughter's party, and it © © was!

Special help =)

Yes, with method themed packaging.

Yes, cut, add Posemaxa or chocolate (often melted) for the first 2 to 3 minutes. See where you have melted it. Come on, Mexico :)

Yes, but make it easy, fix 30 seconds, if not to clean the set, but 30 seconds and if SSP or chocolate melts everything, mix in Q or heat and mix chocolate or in bowl Add melted or brown. Why wait 30 seconds or you melt the chocolate you can burn or spoil the chocolate or BCC.

Yes Power !!!

It's the same packaging as the chocolate bars, let's see the explanation or procedure !!!

so happy !!! Hmmm!

Beijing!

Maybe chocolate would melt without a microwave? 3

How to make chocolate-covered strawberries on the grill ... Dip the melted chocolate in the microwave and then the strawberries? Should I dry?

Yes you can ...

© Only preferably cut the chocolate and place it in a plastic vase (leave glass or opaque and semi-glossy chocolate) and do not microwave it when you shake the silks, and do not microwave it again, but throw it away. ۔ Silks, and melt or melt this chocolate, but from 1 minute, because sometimes I roast or chocolate while one is melting, depending on the age of the microwave from dry season 30!

Ah, you can bathe or have chocolate with cold coverage, (hydrogen chocolate) or Nestle is great, I made grapes and strawberries bathed in Nestle's hydrogen colette for my daughter's party, and it was; !

Specially helped =)

Yes, with themed packaging.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me Come on, Mexico :)

Yes, but take it easy, set 30 seconds, if not to clean the set, but 30 seconds and esp or chocolate melts everything, mix p / q or hot chocolate and or molten cups. Or add chocolate. Because you wait 30 seconds for your chocolate to wax or melt, you can burn it or brown it and it can be spoiled or BCC.

Yes Power !!!

Even though it is packaging similar to chocolate bars, let's see the explanation or procedure !!!

so happy !!! Hmmm!

Beijing!