Como Conquistar Um Leonino

How did you conquer Leonino?

He asked Senior Leo to compliment him at all times. But if you want, you can definitely use another tattoo. Try to open your heart to the feelings of Leo hard and hard in general or actually. When you're a human, don't try to be a lion, a pea, a prairie or a socialite. Or.

Specifically to decide:]

Lion

Leonino needed praise or everything: he had to appreciate it and show that he was someone, but something special in the world. Or an eternal romance that has nothing to do with Leoninus. And your partner must be a miracle, pea or Leonino must. Show off the magic you've conquered and always use your creativity: Leo will love it.

Leo x CaÃrnio

Because of his benevolence or belief he is indebted to the debtor or whoever creates it. Because Carnegie's people don't usually appreciate or cheer for two other people's balls, or they have to compete. Don't eat different types of kisses all the time, such as tempo or gossip kiss, eat all the time.

Gage, it doesn't matter if it's still a man or a boy. Bomb but if you want to see this person's personality consult a hair sign or joà £ o du tá site bjusss

I usually eat kamnam, but I love Lewis, but want a tip?

A caring person, friend Carina and always ready to live and learn.

I have a history of Lewis and I know what he likes, but there is no such thing.

kiss.

I like the Levin bomb that I am ... I can tell you what we should be ... and how we can win: the fear of what leaves us in the clouds praise praise or praise .. I do them! ! We are genies and open to Antos do Corato (I am naked) .. We like Karen .. Love ... Sincerity ..

I was brought up on there will be Leonine who refused .... Ah you have to be beautiful too (I'm not careful with my hair, it matters a lot) .. and many friends ..

Praise be to Allaah. Stop ... make friends with your uncle, become a woman ...

And be good at heart, love it!

Play a piece of meat for it!

Just boy !!!!!

No catch thing!

You and it will be delivered!

KISS!

How did you conquer Leonino? ^

Hi !!!

As I try to suppress the birds of prey in the bush, we do not get along well, but we also bring a lot of time, yes it is not a friendship !! Don't be ashamed if he is or what he is !!!

I'm from Carnegie

He asked Senior Leo, "Praise him all the time." But if you want, you can definitely use another tattoo. Try to open your heart to the feelings of Leo hard and hard in general or actually. When in men, do not try to be his companion. Or.

Specifically to decide:]

Lion

Leonino needed praise or everything: he had to appreciate it and show that he was someone, but something special in the world. Or an eternal romance that has nothing to do with Leoninus. And your partner always has to be a surprise, a pea or a lunatic to show an extraordinary person that he has won you over. And always using creativity: Liu will love it.

Leo x CaÃrnio

For this wish or make sure they are in your party. As a Carnivo resident, it's not uncommon for him to admire and chase the ball with two other people, or it's not uncommon for the fiery De ã de Leo We should eat to have equal children, but to compete with each other, we should have oil to differentiate ourselves. Don't eat different types of kisses all the time, such as tempo or gossip kiss, eat all the time.

Look dear, it doesn't matter if you sign or not, it's still a person or a man. Bomb but if you like to see this person's personality consult a hair sign or joà £ o du bjusss

I usually eat Komnam but I eat Lewis but I need a tip?

A caring, friendly, caring, and always ready to live and learn.

I have a history of Lewis and I know what he likes, but there is no such thing.

kiss.

I like the Levin bomb that I am ... what can I say we like ... and how can we achieve victory: something that fears it will leave us in the clouds praise © or Appreciation ... whether it happens or not !! We are genes and open to the heart (I am not hair)

I was brought up; there will be Levins who refused .... Ah you have to be beautiful too (I'm not careful with my hair, it matters a lot) .. and many friends ..

How did you conquer Leonino?

Hi !!!

As I do to conquer the birds of prey from the forest, we do not get along well, but we also bring a lot of time, yes it does not mean friendship !! Don't be ashamed if he is or what he is !!!

I'm from Carnegie

He asked Senior Leo, "Praise him all the time." Preferably, you can boldly use another tattoo. Try to open your heart about Leo kind © very kind and emotional in general or at home. When he is in human beings, he does not try to be a companion of lions and peas for himself or for the society. Or.

Especially consider this:]

Lion

Leonino needed praise or everything: he had to appreciate it and show that he was someone, but something special in the world. Or a permanent romance that has nothing to do with Leoninus. And your partner always has to live in an amazing, pea or levanine to show an extraordinary person that he has conquered you. And always using creativity: Liu will love it.

Leo x CaÃrnio

For this desire, make sure that the party to which you have given is indebted to you. As a resident of Carnegie, it was not customary to praise and besiege two other people, or to burn Liu. We should eat to have equal children, but to compete with each other, we should have oil to separate ourselves. Don't eat different types of kisses all the time, such as tempo or gossip, eat all the time.