Como Aplicar Injeção Em Cachorro

How do users say they take Intramuscular Injection? 3

Oh how cute!

My question is how to use intramuscular injection in my dog, peas, I did research and I didn't get a good explanation of what would have happened before Veteran Rio and Blah Blah, I already took Was A veterinary clinic injects 4 pills (injectable) daily for 5 to 10 days for pneumonia and other problems and separates the substance.

I have two agents, 3 intramuscular and subcutaneous.

I know I will go to the clinic for injections but whenever I have to pay I will tell you that I will not have to take them for 10 days and I will be very stressed or expensive and maybe I will be traumatized. Will be

Someone I know gave me a guide, I'm very grateful.

My dog ​​is around the puncture.

Look, you can explain more firmly, you only do this for the sake of explanation, my vet and taught, to inject this kind of injection first, or just to make sure with fatigue. Needed, the nut cake is made because it's not one. Muscles, in the hind legs of the ■■■■■■■■■■ not hints at the size of the buttocks and pancreas, the dominant or cochlear muscles with these fingers will ensure a very domineering formation or after the muscles and the eighth or dominant subject or ligament muscles and arthroma or months Eknasin is still not that fast. Don't cause lumps or get too expensive or scream wrong, but 24 know me as confident Well, you've never done a dangerous little thing, but calm down and check that Have you taken only the muscles, let me. Know what you like acu ai ok what confidence i have

Face or review I explain to you very well when you remember the speech you say you injected a bad £ pad or a letter on the top of the wave to help open it. Is.

Are you doing this ■■■■ and is it true that someone's vein was created for you so that he could die?