Como Activar Chip Personal

Unlock employees with chips?

Yes, when you say that the line is activated and ready to use, you will have to wait for it to appear in person, if not activated call * 111 from your mobile or let them know that you Where do you want to buy it? And claim.

Just dial the mobile number and start activating with a reminder that will provide instructions.

One suggestion, please write correctly. It's hard to read, he writes, for example, I don't have

When I don't put a chip on it and I can't call the server, my cell phone has a P signal without the chip.

The team came and sent me another chip, I already have a channel that can't activate the new one, thank you

I have a private chip, I can't activate everything I set to activate, so I'm not registered on the network

Dial * 2447 or * 111

I want to buy and know in a personal chip for my phone how active it is Thank you

When you buy a SIM card, you need to put it in the phone you bought it from, because they have the SIM card code. So go back and tell them that they put it on your phone themselves, your luck will be in vain.