Commercial Rolling Cooler

Mr. Rolling Cooler Cooler Roller Looking for our real business man mail?

Announcer: Budlight introduces our real man

(Song) Our real man

A: Mr. Rolling Cooler Cooler Roller, we welcome you today

(Voices) Mr. Rolling Cool Roll Cool

A: Only you know that the best way to deliver a 9 pound salad is in a 43 pound refrigerator.

(Singing) There are wheels

A: Cooling section, equipment section. An afternoon picnic, a door-to-door party, or a 12-day trip to Istanbul is enough.

(Song) I want to see this

A: Perfect for a guy who has everything but a friend to help with the fridge.

(Voices)

A: So TDG users, open the download Bud Light. You'll find it under large pots of sandwiches, tartella salads and baked beans.

(Voices) Mr. Rolling Cool Roll Cool

Cooling roller

The words of real men are real

They are on the Bud Light website, you must be 21 years old to participate ... they ask your age!

Mr. Rolling Cooler Cooler Roller Cooler Looking for real man mail from us Advertising? ۔

I can't find it anywhere on the internet, I checked! help me? Thank you very much!

Announcer: Budlight introduces our real man.

(Song) Our real man.

A: Mr. Rolling Cooler Cooler Roller We welcome you today.

(Voice) Mr. Rolling Cool Roll Cool.

A: Only you know that the best way to transport a 9 ounce pasta salad is in a 43 pound refrigerator.

(Songs) are wheels.

A: Some are good, some are suitcases. This is enough for an afternoon picnic, a door party or a 12-day trip to Istanbul.

(Song) I want to see this.

A: Perfect for a guy who has everything but a friend to carry a cooler.

(Voice) Inpur

A: So, TDG users, open the cool bud light. You'll find it under large pots of sandwiches, tartila salads and baked beans.

(Voice) Mr. Rolling Cool Roll Cool.

You are on Budlight website, you must be 21 years old to enter ... they ask how old you are!