Comma On Ti 84

Comma On Ti 84

Why can't I insert a comma on the TI84 Plus? ۔

When I press the comma I try to insert 2 lists in the Var stats, it enters J. I press the second 1 and I want a comma, then the second 2. My comma shows J and I don't understand why ....

You can be in alpha lock mode. Try pressing [alpha].

Comma On Ti 84

Comma On Ti 84

Why can't I put a comma on TI84 Plus? 3

When I try to insert 2 lists in Var Stats, when I press the comma, it enters J. I press the second 1 and I want a comma, then the second 2. My comma shows J and I don't understand why ....

You may be in alpha lock mode. Try pressing [alpha].

I followed the advanced guide to linear algae and multivariate calculus tutorials and never needed a graphing calculator. That's right, graphing calculators are taboo in most tests. You can buy a good scientific calculator like HP33, put it in reverse polish notation (RPN) mode, and find an easy way to make it easy to use. In science, we don't use graphing calculators, that's why we have MathCAD and Maple.

Comma On Ti 84

Comma On Ti 84

Thank you Caroline, haha ​​three years later !!

Although 8 months have passed, I thought that if anyone else has the same problem, I will answer now. You need to turn off the mode and turn off the statistics wizard.

Tk Caroline

Comma On Ti 84

Comma On Ti 84

It's been 2 years since Caroline closed down the great State Wizard. We bought a used calculator and I paid for it.

Thanks Caroline!

Thanks Caroline. you are so sweet!

Comma On Ti 84

Comma On Ti 84

Comma On Ti 84

Thank you very much. This is very useful.

Comma On Ti 84