Come Lay Your Bones On The Alabaster Stones

What does music mean, sleeping with your little one (I didn't leave the body, but the baby)? 3

Because some verses come to mind.

You and I and those three.

No more love

Let's put some bones in the rock.

And be my eternal child

On the way or brother where are you

This song is sung by a mermaid like a human, but these lines are about me, can anyone tell?

I have read some things that other people have to say about the meaning of this song. As you know, the movie Oh Brother Where Art was. Sirens sing (woman near the water).

Some people say it's a seductive song and women try to get men to do something with them.

2. Some say it is a song sung by an old woman in which a child is told that his mother has died (his red voice means he is a ■■■■■■■■■■) and that his father D. The old man intends to poison the child by giving him a sedative in a bottle (Sandstone keeps bringing the child's bottle). Also, come and put your bones in a stone el, which could mean a child's grave. Also, you and I and the three people this person knows are wrong, so we think you've been with them all.

3. Most say it's a mother / grandmother style love song because mom is going to have another baby and maybe that's it. But this person is trying to take care of her, bottle feed her and ■■■■■■■■■■ her baby.

Reason:

Your mother is gone and so will your father.

I'm not leaving Audi, I'm leaving the baby.

[The child's mother can live with her husband and leave the child]

It all started with cotton and corn.

[Baby was left on the floor for care]

Ney and sugar do not stay on the stone

I brought a baby bottle

[Some people think it's poison, but it's a beautiful verse "Deuteronomy 32:13 and Psalm 81: 1316"

And the old Christian song "Nie in the Rock, by Frederick A. Grays, 1895" which has the same words as "Stay with Christ," "A better place is like heaven," he fed.

She had gone with her red a long time ago.

I need another love

Being red can mean ugly or ■■■■■■.

I need another love, that means he will die]

I don't need much love

[Child - Innocent Hunting -, Christ - Niel El Salvador - And He - The Cause of the Child]

Come on, let's put the bones in the rock

And become my eternal child

[As if Christ received or called His Spirit and only Christ can say that He is my eternal love]

Matthew 19:14 Jesus said, "Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to them."

I believe that God is singing for the child in his last moments, telling the story of what happened to him and at the same time comforting him because he is crying and possibly the cause of the fall. Will die, that's why he said he would do it. A bottle.

It's a sad story and a terrible lullaby.

This page can help you.

D:

What does it mean to have a baby sleep song?

Because some verses come to mind.

No more love

Come and put some bones in the arm of the stone

And be my eternal child

On the way or brother where are you

This song was sung by mermaids like people, but it ...

I thought it was a melody because there weren't many lyrics, I didn't sing it for myself, but I think those words mean that singing in Old English was very different from the English that we have today. Most use, but I agree. Very cruel

I think this song is a very deep study. When the song was first written, it was early in the last century, probably in the southern United States, such as Alabama, Mississippi or New Orleans, where cotton and corn fields had upper and one RK notes (mostly colors). ) Where field based farmers go to work. I hear the stories of workers all day long, they sing for the sick, they sing for the fallen, they sing to celebrate and they sing to hide their burdens and to pass the time.

I think the song is very old and simple, so it's safe to try to understand it because now he sees us as polite people. Remember that most of the forced labor camps at that time were illiterate and simple, so they did not use complicated language or secret verse to write songs. The song UR My Sunshine is a great example because it has simple words and is easy to learn and follow.

At that time, even most hymns and gospel songs were very simple and very disgusting melodies and melodies.

I think this song should be seen from the point of view of simplicity and then it means more to everyone.

If you look at each verse one by one as I have written below, you might agree with the song I am seeing in this song?

Verse one:

Your mother is gone and so will your father.

(Three possibilities, the more is the decadence of the infant and / or a eu is an infant and it is the infinite infant derrère elle et elle a pris la responsabilité du baby.

Verse two:

All this is lost in cotton and corn.

(She probably left the child with her parents and went to work in the fields, probably a black nurse or an old man in the community who was too old to work in the fields and use them. Washing clothes or cooking.) Or as a family helper. Other if necessary)

Verse number three:

Ney and sugar will not stop on the stone.

I brought a baby bottle

(Old tradition of giving to insecure or demanding children, Ni and Andy. They often give sugar to relieve pain. If you ask a grandmother what her grandmother gave to a troubled child, The answer is probably Ni, Andy, or one of the ways I don't think this verse refers to poison, I think it refers to the old way of calming a crying baby and as if the mother was there. Was not, it must be a bottle)

Verse number four:

She had gone with her red a long time ago.

I need another love

(I think it literally means that the mother was a ■■■■■■■■■■ and ran away leaving the child, or that she was injured due to postpartum hemorrhage and / or anemia.) He's been away for a long time. He's an old man. Repeat that he won't come back. And to me that probably means he died in infancy and to find someone to love the baby. Need)

Verse 5:

I don't need any more love

(At that time, illegitimate children and children born holding hands and other illegitimate children were rejected as bad or bad. I don't think we will ever sing for children. Show that the child is safe with them.) Yes, but wise. They suggest that the child applies to current religious beliefs.

Verse number six:

Let's put our bones in the rock.

And become my eternal child

(Alvar stone has been widely used in many abominations, tables, statues, vases, bowls, religious and ceremonial relics, and in the altars of many churches and religious buildings. Church altars are common in Alvar.) And churches don't always have baptismal altars. And baptism. The altar is blessed and the child is on the altar to be baptized, and most of the formal bowls and running water baths are from Alvar. This verse is about the baptism or baptism of this child and the result is cola. And calm. A loving child. Will be accepted by the party)

I think this lullaby is beautiful and I miss her, her love and her community and it teaches the child what it is and he accepted it and his mother with dye Had left

I think it's very simple that most of the beautiful songs in history are of that time and we are not of that time, we ignore simplicity because it confuses us and finds some hidden meaning that already exists. Are not. . These days we are always looking for a fistula or hidden evil around us and I read my own version of this song. Enjoy the beauty and let them enjoy the harmony of the traditional lullaby that is so beautiful and ancient.

You

This is controversial, there are basically several answers to this question ...