Com Quantos Anos Pode Fazer Tatuagem

Can I get a tattoo at age 13?

I don't know where you live, but at the end of a tattoo under 18 here. I'm not mistaken, there are some savers to pierce or have hair under the age of 16 and you are following two states. That's why the gallery doesn't want you to get tattooed. When you are crazy and careless or have enough, there are mokifos that are kneeling. More or less complaints due to infection or supercar (keloids). Deformation or very accurate depending on the location. For example, inevitable abnormalities are seen in areas where there is high adipose tissue (such as the abdomen) or in areas such as the pores, chest (or even the mammary glands) that grow with the muscles.

I think doing this at your age is as bullying as I know or how annoying people are saying you are too young and your decisions and tattoos are always there. I don't know why sound can be aesthetically sad or bad, but it can cause professional problems. For example, you have a friend who was an actor and had a dragon on his back. Or incredibly sweet and not at all, but I lost four characters for the tattoo.

I know that when young people become obsessed with doing everything, it looks like the world will end tomorrow. You want to stand out, feel something different or something different, but feel good. But do you really want to get a tattoo?

Not only after 18, but as 7 years ago, you should have gone with us 20 years ago.

Serious country

The voice does not need to know the actual results. VC was developed earlier.

Hmmm, maybe you can make two big mistakes about your body when you decide to get a tattoo. Therefore, we must be very careful when making decisions that we do not regret.

Sincerely, I don't know you in the world, I have no regrets, I'm not sure I didn't get a tattoo. The situation is the opposite of  of but more common. I'm scared to walk. When I'm between 15 and 20, I'll be a completely different person in the summer, when I'm between 35 and 40. In the life of getting a tattoo, tomorrow you may be the key manager or lawyer of a new company who deeply regrets this stupid tattoo made 10 or 15 years ago.

Play tattoos many times, but it is more complicated and painful than doing it. How to be traced may be the ability to get a tattoo or need fear or money to deal with removal or tattooing.

Or expensive treatment. Slowly colorless and frustrated. Just as I can't get rid of tattoos completely, yellow will never be the same again.

One of the things I am currently using is a laser, which is not widely used around the world. Use a different type of laser for each tattoo account. No matter how colorful the tattoo is, most light colors are used. After applying it on the skin, it remains and itches. This itching lasts for 7 to 10 days and is treated properly with anti-inflammatory drugs. 40 days deposit or processing can be requested later. This process needs to be repeated for 6 or 10 sessions. Depending on the size of the tattoo and the cover or treatment, it can take anywhere from 1.5 years (for tattoos only) to 2 years.

Also tattoo pitch

With SIM permission!

But wait

Peas I made one when I was 13,

I ate 18 and regretted Abisa !!

Beijing.

Didn't even think about it. Do you ever think that you are already choosing a profession?

Have you ever seen a doctor, a lawyer, a banker, a guru, an engineer or any of these great colleagues have their whole body tattooed? Have you ever thought about becoming a rock singer, camel or surfer?

Make a renaissance and when you get sick you take off some tires and then make another one.

Depending on the age but some years 21 years if it stops growing ... I don't already have problems with FSR ... it can be ugly ... that's the problem!

Matter of opinion:

I didn't get any tattoos ... if you get old you will get a little wrinkle soon ... ugly sama !!!!

18 year deposit.

Performance Performance VC.

But it shouldn't be, for one reason: your body is in motion, and I can give credit to your tattoo going out.

I sent it as an American cue to make a mess, my body expects it won't be received from the park.

Be here for two years before you arrive.

Hello,

The truth is that the same goes for your growth and the movement of your skin and tattoos.

And you can get tattoos, but you need permission to do your job!

I'm not where you expected me to be, but um a little bit, umma got a tattoo and after a while you regret it.

Flow and think good!