Color Borravino

Color Borravino

How to make burgundy color?

over it!

To make Boronomax Red with a little blue, then add a sketch. Try to continue Little by Little, be careful with the blue, the mood can be caused by the dark color of the cane.

Hopefully I will be advised.

Lovers, I will provide you a link to talk about other colors, it would be better for you to get another color.

Hello! ...

Color Borravino

Color Borravino

It has to be combined with violet with boroino (more purple than boroino) and boroino. If you don't have a board and you want to get a board ... mix chocolate with red (more chocolate than red).

Pleasant

Color Borravino

Color Borravino

How to make burgundy color?

Hi, I have a question:

I want to make boroino colors (like light edges) and I don't know how colors work together

Help!!!!!

over it!

Add Y, Yellow to make Bourbon Max Red with a little blue. Try to continue Little by Little, be careful with the blue, arrive due to the slide dark color.

Hopefully I will be advised.

Love it, I'll give you a link to comment on other colors, it's better to get another color.

Hello! ...

It has to be combined with violet with borvino (more purple than borvino) and borvino. If you don't have a board and you want to get a board ... mix chocolate with red (more chocolate than red).

Glucose

Color Borravino