Colar Do Primeiro Hokage

Colar Do Primeiro Hokage

Or what happened, after what is each Nerto charged?

Hello!

. He returned to normal after Norto and the boy got another one after the paste.

They!

No, either this collar is unique or there are similar collars. So he said, he belongs to his grandfather Hashirama (1à kÂà temº kage) because he has the power to control the juice and is the only lemon in the first cage. Past

Does he return or return to normal?

Choose a spell like a neck and then fall normally.

Short hair on US UTE. Mine haired friends

Correct birth

Naruto broke it in a fight in torment

Colar Do Primeiro Hokage

Colar Do Primeiro Hokage

The neck is a hateful necklace XD that comes back after that or Naruto comes back to normal ...

Colar Do Primeiro Hokage

Colar Do Primeiro Hokage

Or what happened, what is the charge after each Nerto? ۔

Or does Naruto get another one? Is it normal?

Hello

. Oh Naruto turned into a normal afterthought and the boy received another after the paste.

They!

No, either this collar is unique or there are other similar collars. Tishu said it belongs to his grandfather Hashirama (1ÃÂú cage) because he has the power to control the juice and he is the only lemania of the first cage. NS

Is he coming back or normal?

SƒÃ AH A NKKLACE LIKE and AFTER FALL BACK OF NORMAL.

Hair less ÂÃÂ ATÃÂÃÂ, what do we do. Mine necklace friends

Born right

Naruto broke it in battle with torment.

an Hate necklace is the XD that comes back after that or Naruto returns to normal.

Colar Do Primeiro Hokage

Colar Do Primeiro Hokage

Or what happened, after which Perito was charged? 3

Or does Naruto get another one? Back to normal?

Me!

. Oh Naruto turned into a normal aftertaste and the boy got another aftertaste.

They!

NO Either this collar is not unique or there are other similar collars. Tsu said it belongs to his grandfather Hashirama (the first cage) because he has the power to control the juice and is the only lemon that is one of the first cage. NS

Colar Do Primeiro Hokage