Coca Ks

Coca Ks

Why is Coke KS (Coca Cola Glass) delicious?

Or gas, but thicker, if the glass doesn't change much coke serva !!!

Because non-plastic microparticles are not plastic droplets or glass.

Coca Ks

Coca Ks

I am also because of the plastic and also in terms of quantity, which is less it has a higher concentration à £ àor gas; if it is the coke's face is delicious friend, except for the low gloss, but quickly Keeps dry or cold in comparison.

The perfect answer to this question is that glass mailers or gases and various safe, already plastic ones are just as dangerous to the mind as neither or simple gases are to protect one another.

Because one coke is normal, you'll have more gas, and another Coke KS you drink once and other big open dates are all faces that release gas faster.

Coca Ks

Coca Ks

Why is Coke KS (Coke Cola Glass) delicious? 3

I say it's plastic, but I don't accept that it's just out of dissatisfaction.

Does anyone know or why or like © © melr?

Thanks

Or the gas stays, but concentrated, when the cup doesn't change much coke !!!

pq o Cold without microparticles or glass plastic droplets n

Coca Ks

Coca Ks

I'm also like plastic and also because of the quantity, ie less concentration or gas and the taste of friends on Coke tastes good, more so in less glaze, but quicker and glass mailer or cold or plastic Stores.

The best answer to this question is that molten glass or gas is stored in different ways, plastic is as dangerous to the brain as it is to save a single person's ordinary gas.

Because there will be more gas in the coke for the little ones, and another aa coke ks you drink once and it gets bigger. Another date all the faces open up the gas goes out faster

Coca Ks