Coca Cola é Bom Para Diarreia

Coca-Cola  Di Diar was born in?

Water with lime and sodium crane!

If the body uses forums to avoid leaving because of the discharge ... A common pain

Good rank

The Coca-Cola people, yes and much more I always give my file when they have diarrhea and those who specialize in cracker nature also have a high fever, and run to the health center for a day, Yes it can be dehydrated, be it Marcella and Refresh Queen or be more careful with the power of intestinal fever signal action or yes done by the intestinal doctor.

To catch the infection ... is antibiotics.

Miller coconut water or tea sink

God loves hair useless answer! ! !!!!!! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

First, he goes to the medical center and asks the doctor to prescribe or treat him according to his request.

Never without a sweater to treat doctors, especially children.

And not only is Coca-Cola bad for soda masks for kids, change the soda in your artificial satiety.

Plant indicators for you to solve health problems, access

Coconut water, guava, apple and other fruits.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. I know it's a lot of coke, when his bad stomach melts XD for it

Food bomb for drinking. let go