Definition of Coaching:
A comfortably equipped single-decker bus used for longer journeys.
Extending traditional training methods to include focus on (1) an individuals needs and accomplishments, (2) close observation, and (3) impartial and non-judgmental feedback on performance.
A railway carriage.
Travel by coach.
A closed horse-drawn carriage.
In economy class accommodation in an aircraft or train.
Synonyms of Coaching
Carriage, Wagon, Compartment, Van, Pullman, Horse-drawn carriage, Trap, Hackney, Hansom, Gig, Landau, Brougham, Cab, Bus, Minibus, Van
How to use Coaching in a sentence?
- Sometimes when taking on a new project your staff may need to get coaching on how to handle all of the new tasks.
- It was a wonderful sight to see because many of the guests arrived in horse-drawn coaches and carriages.
- Giving your staff the proper coaching can help to ensure that they can handle situations on their own when they arise.
- The San Francisco 49ers new coaching staff had the impossible task of living up to the high expectations set by the staff that had been unceremoniously let go following the conclusion of the previous season.
- Many employees are now flying coach instead of business class to Europe.
- After his marriage in 1897 he worked as a painter of railway coaches, as a tinter of photographs, and as a house painter.
- A coach trip.
Meaning of Coaching & Coaching Definition