Closet Monkey

Closet Monkey

In the family cow, what is the average reference to the monkey in the closet?

The evil monkey in the closet is ridiculous on many different levels. Monkeys are one of the things Chris always complains about, but everyone knows he exists. He found Chris nonsense, but he had a good reason. Jumpsticks are also ideal for future SW reference. When he saw Chris not being used, he immediately threw one and heard a rock sound.

Closet Monkey

Closet Monkey

Monkey Man's Family Wardrobe

I'm a man with a wardrobe of evil monkeys ...

Everyone has monkeys in their cells. Wait a minute, this is a skeleton. Forget about this answer, it will commit suicide in 5 seconds.

Closet Monkey

Closet Monkey

There is a monkey in my room

The evil monkey is hidden in Chris' closet. It's not always bad

I don't think it applies to anything. These messages are so wide that the author can put anything in them and everything will be fine.

Why do you have

Closet Monkey

Closet Monkey

The evil monkey in the closet is ridiculous on many levels. Monkeys are one of the things Chris always complains about, but everyone knows he exists. He found Chris nonsense, but he had a good reason. Jumpsticks are also ideal for future SW reference. Chris looked like a monkey when he saw it when he stopped using it, but right away. He threw one and heard the sound of stones.

I'm the devil monkey wardrobe man ...

The evil monkey is hidden in Chris's closet. It's not always bad.

Closet Monkey

Closet Monkey

Closet Monkey

The vicious monkey in the closet is funny on many different levels. Monkeys are one of the things Chris always complains about, but everyone knows they exist. He fooled Chris, but he had a good reason. Jump suits are also ideal for future SW reference. When they saw it, Chris looked like a monkey when he stopped using it, but immediately threw one and heard the click of a rock.

There are monkeys in everyone's closet. Wait a minute, this is a skeleton. Forget about this answer, it will destroy itself in 5 seconds.

The devil is hidden in Chris's closet. It's not always bad.

I don't think it applies to anything. These messages are so vast that the author can put anything in them and it will be anything.

Closet Monkey