- Wilmington is the closest, but there are several options no different from more than 3,045 minutes of driving.
- Estimated travel time from WinstonSalem: Wilmington 3.54 hours.
- Myrtle Beach 4,254.75 hours.
- Charleston 4,254.75 hours.
- Ocean Island / Sunset Beach 4,254.75 hours.
It is located 194.97 miles from WinstonSalemto Carolina Beach to the southeast and 694.29 miles by car following the I40 road. WinstonSalem and Carolina Beach are 3 hours 53 minutes apart if you go straight. This is the fastest route from WinstonSalem, NC to Carolina Beach, NC.
Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina is approximately 82 miles from Greensboro and is easy to get to as the freeways go there multiple times.
Wrightsville Beach is North Carolina’s number one beach destination and the closest beach to Raleigh just 150 miles away.
The Emerald Isle. Emerald Isle, North Carolina is a 29-mile stretch of island on the lower outer coast between MoreheadCity and Jacksonville. Here you will experience a relaxed atmosphere, discover beautiful beaches and live in the most comfortable and luxurious vacation homes on the Crystal Coast.
The road distance between WinstonSalem and Greensboro is 30 miles.
The interior of the MyrtleBeach area has developed considerably since then. Myrtle Beach is located 108 miles off the highway southeast of Florence, SC, 151 miles northeast of Charleston, South Carolina, and 119 miles southwest of Wilmington, North Carolina.
Distance from Lexington, NC to CarolinaBeach, NC
It is 157.06 miles southeast of Charlotte to North Myrtle Beach and 294.51 miles by car, following SC 22 E. Charlotte and North Myrtle Beach are 3 hours 31 minutes apart if you go straight.
- Greensboro Science Center. 3.7 miles. 113 votes.
- Greensboro Children's Museum. 3.0 miles. 23 votes.
- Wood of Terror on Church Street. 8.7 miles. 41 votes.
- Greensboro Arboretum. 0.6 miles. 15 votes.
- Center and International Museum for Civil Rights. 2.8 kilometers. 89 votes
- National popular holiday. 2.9 miles.
- Park in the city center. 2.8 miles.
- Somewhere else. 2.9 miles.