Clinica Independencia Munro

How do I get to the Clinic of Freedom (Monroe) from Liners train station?

Part 343 of Gral Paz and Savedra (Pro Side) This will be just 1 block from JB to Revadvia and will drop you 4 blocks of V Surfield and Fleming from the clinic in 45 to 50 minutes.

Peace, Greeting

You get up at about 1:30 in the morning on the Gral Paz e Reconcista, provincial side. If you want to travel faster, take 21 or 28 to Grill Paz and EV Conservos and from there take 140

How do I get to the Clinic of Freedom (Monroe) from Liners train station? ^

I have to go to the clinic this Wednesday, I'm connected to the line menu, I want to know how to get there, did he tell me 343? .

Thank you very much !!

How do I get to the Clinic of Freedom (Monroe) from Liners train station?

Today I have to go to the health clinic on Wednesday, I am stuck with the electrician in the field, who knows how to get there, he told me 343 if you know where I went between these walks and how much Is. ..

Thank you very much !!

Part 343 (Pro Side) of Gral Paz and Savedra. It will be just 1 block from JB to Revadvia and will drop you off at 45 minutes to 50 minutes from Clinic to V Surfield and Fleming 4 blocks.

Peace, Greeting

You get up at about 1:30 in the morning on the Gral Paz e Reconcista, provincial side. If you want to travel fast, take 21 or 28 to Gral Paz and EV Concours and from there take 140