Clicksters

Clicksters

Are clusters a real website?

I pulled it out and there's a website, but I don't think the movie is the same in cyberbullying. This is practically a chat room. You have no privacy, everyone can see what you are doing. I just entered the site and I can see what it is and everything! But yes, there are collectors. I suggest that no one do this unless you know everything about your typing.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.

Yes, clusters are a real site, but like an educational site, chatting with friends is a must. no.

No, this is not a real website.

One of the movies mentioned is based on another social media site with the same issue and a girl joined it based on the harassing comments she received. Then the page closes.

It's a real website, but it's not like cyber bullying, it's a chat room.

This is a real site, but Britney is fine, it's not like cyber bullying, it's a chat room, you have to be very careful.

Clicksters

Clicksters

Yes, Collector is a real website.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either

No, I searched the internet a while ago and found only one site with stores and businesses. This is for movies only. But it helps! (And the movie is amazing!) (:

Clicksters

Clicksters

I pulled it out and there's a website, but I don't think the movie is the same in cyberbullying. This is practically a chat room. You have no privacy, everyone can see what you are doing. But yes, there are collectors. I suggest that as long as you know everything included in it. Do nothing

Yes, Clusters is a real site, not an educational site for gossiping with friends.

Clicksters

Clicksters

No, I searched the internet a while ago and found only one site that had stores and business affiliates. This is for movies only. But it helps! (And the movie is amazing!) (:

Clicksters

Clicksters

Clicksters

I googled it and it's a website, but I don't think that's the case with the movie Cyber ​​Cat. This is practically a chat room. You have no privacy, everyone can see what you are doing. But yes, there are collectors. My advice is not to do one thing until you know everything you have put into it.

Yes, clusters are a real site, but not for chatting with friends, like an educational site.

No, this is not a real website.

One is mentioned in the film and is based on another social media site with the same issue and a girl is getting involved in it based on harassing comments. Then the page closes.

No, I searched the internet a while ago and found only one site that had links to shops and businesses. This is for movies only. But it helps! (And the movie is amazing!) (:

Clicksters