Clearing

Clearing,

Definition of Clearing:

1. Banking: See check clearing.

2. Importing: Release of a shipment after approval of its shipping documents and customs entry, and payment of duties and taxes, if any.

3. Securities: Procedure through which a stock exchange agency or affiliate validates, delivers, and settles all trades.

4. General: Satisfaction of the requirements of a due process.

5. Futures and options: Procedure through which a clearing house acts as a counter-party to every trade and assures financial integrity of each contract.

6. An open space in a forest, especially one cleared for cultivation.

Synonyms of Clearing

Lebensraum, Absolution, Acquittal, Acquittance, Air space, Aperture, Back country, Breaking out, Broaching, Cavity, Chasm, Check, Cleaning out, Clear space, Clearance, Cleft, Compurgation, Corn field, Crack, Cultivated land, Defecation, Depletion, Desert, Destigmatization, Destigmatizing, Disburdening, Discharge, Discharging cargo, Disclosure, Disculpation, Disembarrassment, Disembroilment, Disencumbrance, Disengagement, Disentanglement, Disinvolvement, Dislodgment, Dismissal, Distant prospect, Drainage, Draining, Egress, Elimination, Empty view, Emptying, Evacuation, Excretion, Exculpation, Excuse, Exhausting, Exhaustion, Exoneration, Explanation, Extrication, Fenestra, Field, Fistula, Fontanel, Foramen, Forgiveness, Freeing, Gap, Gape, Gat, Glade, Gulf, Hayfield, Hiatus, Hole, Hollow, Inlet, Interval, Justification, Lacuna, Laying open, Leak, Living space, Off-loading, Open country, Open space, Opening, Opening up, ■■■■■■■, Outback, Outlet, ■■■■■, Parcel of land, Pardon, Passageway, Patch, Piece of land, Plain, Plat, Plot, Pore, Prairie, Purgation, Purging, Quietus, Quittance, Rationalization, Rehabilitation, Reinstatement, Release, Releasing, Remission, Removal, Restoration, Rice ■■■■■, Slot, Space, Split, Steppe, Stoma, Terrain, Territory, Throwing open, Tract, Uncluttering, Uncorking, Unhampering, Unknotting, Unloading, Unraveling, Unscrambling, Unsnarling, Unstopping, Untangling, Venting, Verdict of acquittal, Vindication, Voidance, Voiding, Wheat field, Wide-open spaces, Wilderness, Yawn, Glade, Dell, Space, Gap, Opening

How to use Clearing in a sentence?

1. We do not any longer accept checks for products at our employee store because there was a problem with checks clearing .
  2. I recently contacted my bank regarding their clearing policy relating to holds placed upon personal and business checks deposited to my account.
  3. Forest openings and clearings and agricultural areas are also good habitat for the Western Bluebird.
  4. Many stores have a check clearing policy stating that a refund cannot be provided until enough time has passed to allow the funds from the check to be removed from the bank account, assuring that the check is not fraudulent.

Meaning of Clearing & Clearing Definition

Market Clearing Price
Where can i load my chime card for free
Does chime work with cash app
Pnb remittance
Counter credit
What size windshield wipers do i need
Broken capillaries on face
Bass and treble
Depository trust company (DTC)
How to make a void check
Sprinkler head replacement
Flamethrower snow removal
How to snake a shower drain
Ed mcmahon publishers clearing house
Private security contractor
Instagram search engine
Why pour salt down the drain
Get hold of
Are packing peanuts recyclable
What is a barback
Hbo max not working on samsung tv
Off the books jobs
Smudging a house
Cleanup or clean up
How to clean kitchen sink drain
How does publishers clearing house notify winners
How to unclog pores on nose
Find ip address of website
Full moon ritual
Cleaning window screens
How to upload
Po171
How much do prosecutors make
Adverse possession texas
How to reset bosch dishwasher
Com samsung android incallui
Clear other storage on iphone
Bad request
How to clear cache on pc
How to make a pimple go down
Brazilian laser hair removal before and after
Space saving storage
Fast and furious movie collection
Windows 10 news
Credit to buy a house
Zit under skin
Plumbing equipment
D&d video games
House phone
Best body wash for men
Browsing
Can i track my unemployment tax refund
Gamestop stocks robinhood reddit
Garbage disposal repair
Does salicylic acid work
What is safe mode on my phone
Gps speedometer app
Knight capital
Main line drain cleaner
Cached data meaning
Building a new house
Pc won t turn on
No sound on youtube
Best cream for crepey skin
What time do direct deposits post
Bathroom cleaning supplies
Chrome keeps crashing
Rice powder
How to clear cache on my phone
Hbo max not working
How to improve upload speed
Glamglow mud mask
Ach account
Best face moisturizer for sensitive skin
Moisturizer for acne
Collagen cream
How to tell if someone is cheating
How to clear cookies on android
Instant ach transfer online
CUSIP Number
How to manage storage on mac
Contra account
Plan stock
Honey for pimples
How to Manage iCloud Storage
Free freecell game
Avocado face mask
Cleaning app
Carpet cost
Kik chat
Why wont my acne go away
How to delete history on phone
Alchemy coin
Does being cold burn calories
Home builder stocks
Do pimple patches work
Contrafund
Clear history on phone
Best products for back acne
How to remove a hold on bank account
How to clear internal storage on android
What Do Lions Eat In The Wild

Clearing,

Definition of Clearing:

1. Clearing definition is: Clearance is the process by which financial transactions are made. H Accurate and timely transfer of funds to sellers and buyers of securities. Special agents often act as mediators in clearance, playing the role of buyer and seller in the settlement of orders between the parties. Clearing needs to collect all the buying and selling orders in the market. This provides a smoother and more efficient market as the parties can move to the clearing house instead of doing business with the parties concerned.

• Clearance is the process by which financial transactions are made. H Accurate and timely transfer of funds to sellers and buyers of securities.
    • In clearing, a specialized organization usually acts as an intermediary, called a clearing house, and acts as a silent buyer and seller in a transaction to coordinate orders between the parties to the transaction. Is.
    • Clearing must balance all buying and selling orders in the market, thus creating a smoother and more efficient market because the parties can move to the clearing house with which they do business instead of doing business with individual parties. Do
    • If the transaction is not lost, the transaction may result in a real cash loss.

Meanings of Clearing

1. Open space in the forest, which is mainly open for cultivation.

2. The academic year is used by the university to fill vacancies before the start of the academic year.

Sentences of Clearing

1. Deforestation and clearing of forests and agricultural areas is a good habitat for the Western Blue Bird.

Synonyms of Clearing

allowance , empty space , expanse , glade , clearance , margin , gap , open space , headroom , defoliated area , assart , dell

Clearing,

What is The Meaning of Clearing?

1. Meaning of Clearing: Clearance is the process of processing a financial transaction, i. H. Proper and timely delivery of goods to the seller and titles to the buyer. Often, with balance, specialization acts as a mediator, acting as buyer and seller in a transaction, coordinating transaction orders between the parties. Clearing is necessary to consolidate all buying and selling orders in the market. This provides a smoother and more efficient market as parties can transfer to the clearing house with whom they do business, rather than individual parties.

• Clearance is the process of completing a financial transaction. H. Accurate and timely delivery of securities to seller and buyer.
    • In clearance, specialization often acts as a clearing utility and plays a clear role in matching orders between buyers and sellers in the transaction.
    • Clearance is necessary to meet all buying and selling orders in the market, creating a smoother and more efficient market as the parties do business with these individual parties rather than transferring them.
    • If the transaction is not lost, the resulting transaction can lead to real cash loss.

Meanings of Clearing

1. Open areas within the forest, especially cleared areas for cultivation.

2. (Obstacles or unwanted objects) from anywhere.

3. Whether or not (something) safely or without touching it.

4. Show or officially declare (someone) innocent.

5. Issuance of an official license or permission a.

6. Profit or profit (amount of money) as net income.

Sentences of Clearing

1. The plane is high enough to cut down trees.

2. Your sports association has cleared you of fraud.

3. I hope to make a profit of 000 50,000 on each game.

Synonyms of Clearing

pocket, secure, find not guilty, net, unblock, vault (over), realize a profit of, hurdle, trash, exculpate, jump (over), take home, pull in, dispose of, give permission, go above, scrap, give the green light, junk, eliminate, pass over, leapfrog (over), rid, permit, license

Clearing,

How To Define Clearing?

The definition of Clearing is: James Chen, CMT, is an experienced trader, investment advisor and global market strategist. He is the author of John Wiley & Sons' books on trade and technology and has been a visiting researcher at CNBC, Bloomberg TV, Forbes and Reuters, among other financial companies.

• Loss compensation is the correct and timely delivery of the node to the seller and its cost to the buyer.
  • Specialties often act as mediators rather than terminating usage and play the silent role of buyers and sellers to reconcile orders between the parties to the transaction.
  • Clearing is needed to combine all buying and selling orders to ensure a more stable and efficient market.
  • If the transaction is not lost, the resulting transaction can lead to real cash losses.
  • The clearing process protects the parties involved in the transaction by recording the details and verifying the availability of the node.

Meanings of Clearing

1. An open area in the forest, especially an area cleared for cultivation.

2. Safely or without touching (something) or occur.

3. Show or formally acquit (someone).

4. Issue regulatory approval or approval.

Sentences of Clearing

1. I expect a profit of £ 50,000 per game.

Synonyms of Clearing

authorize, spring over, get, reap, exonerate, give the go-ahead, throw out/away, let off (the ■■■■), shift, get past, give the OK, sail over, leap (over), bring in, get shot of, vindicate, endorse, make a profit of, gain, take away, strip, declare innocent