City Of Ember Instructions For Egress

Instructions from Amber City? ۔

What are the guidelines in the City of Books? I thought it was Juan Leparo or something! What are the instructions?

Finally, Don and Lena collected the paper and found that it contained evacuation instructions, instructions for leaving Amber. You go down the pipe and discover that the instructions are correct and that the underground river holds the key to escape the city. He also discovered that Mayor Ambers had stolen resources lost in the storm. He announces the mayor's robbery at City Hall, sure he will be arrested.

This page can help you.

D:

Instructions from Amber City?

What are the guidelines in the City of Books? I thought it was Juan Leparo or something! What are the instructions?

There are two main characters, Lena and Don. They live in an underground city that is slowly dying from power shortages. The city would last for 200 years, and the secret to escape was to move from mayor to mayor, but one of them was lucky. The secret is in a box that Lena finds and opens. However, her sister was slipping around because Lena had the opportunity to read it. Sure it's an essential element, he's slowly getting it back on track with the help of a new ally Dawn. They warn the city that they will be arrested, but they leave and the British find their way out of the city.

Exit direction.

This official document has been kept under tight security for a period of 220 years. After that time, arrangements were made for all residents to leave the city. The instructions are as follows:

1. Find the path along the river on the tube.

2. Find the E-marked rock on the river bank.

3. Climb the stairs three feet down the river.

4. With your back to the water, you'll find the ship's bunker door. To the right of the door is a key behind a small steel plate. Release the key, open the door.

5. Find the boat, explain. The boat is equipped with the necessary equipment. Return ________ to s__________ ___eet.

6. Dip the boat into the water with the rope. Dostum Head. Use the paddle to avoid rocks and rapids.

7. You travel about three hours. Get down from where the river ends. Follow the path.

Turn the glass over and place it on a transparent sheet. I think it's okay to fill it out.