| Deactivate call forwarding via the phone menu
- When the receiver is idle, press the cfwd softkey.
- Incoming calls now ring on the handset and are no longer forwarded.
Forward all calls
- Press the Resend All softkey.
- Then enter the forwarding number as you would call it from your phone.
- To confirm your calls are being forwarded, look for the Forward All icon in the line label and the forwarding information in the header.
Call forwarding is a handy phone feature that allows you to answer business calls on a separate phone. The Cisco IP Phone 7960G is a business phone designed to work with your online corporate network. Use the Cisco IP Phone CFwdAll softkey to configure this convenience.
Redirection is built into the interface
- the doorbell rings * 72.
- Dial the number (including the area code) to which you want to divert your calls (eg * 729081234567. Transfer the call to 908.123.4567).
- Press the call button and wait for confirmation.
- End the call.
Go to CallManager> Device> Phone> select the phone you want to rename. Under Association Information on the left, click the rule you want to change.
Activate the four-digit telephone and lift the handset. To dial an external number: Lift the handset and dial 9, then 1, then the number with the prefix.
Triple Call on Cisco Phone
Dial * 67 followed by the phone number to block caller ID.
Press the directory key. Select Missed Calls (1). Or select another list: Received Calls, Placed Your phone’s LCD screen shows if you have missed a call. Use the Directories menu to view (and make) missed, received, and phone call records.
Activate call forwarding (remote)
Proceed as follows:
Cisco ITS supports one-way intercom functionality and makes phone connections with a special intercom pair on two phones as speed dials. To use the intercom: Press the intercom speed dial button on the screen.
How to make a conference call with Cisco7940 / 7941/7960/7961
- From the Cisco IP Phone Messenger Main Menu, tap Sign Out.
Cisco Ip Phone 7942 Call Forwarding