Churisco

Churisco

When there is a mother nearby and, what is mine? And he answered XURISSO. Where is XURISSO? ۔

Criço neither Xurisso nor Churizo nor Curisso. Tambo is not an edge, but it is impossible. Â Only someone created around. One !!!! ...

UR CURIàor one who writes poetry with PURPLE.

Without dictionary ©:

A piece of tripod filled with meat and fat or pork and flour over time, and dried by hand.

Also m chao de salpicà £ o and paio.

Match:

A long, cylindrical bag filled with sand or sawdust to cover cracks in upper doors or windows.

Hair roller

Blink

Also, poems from BY ISSO, with engineering, and other IOS, as well as m IS.

But when in doubt, I replied that it was an interesting day.

When I was a kid, I lived nearby and my mom always gave the same answer. She CURIO.

Curio - Rich pepper, salt and other spices equivalent to Moresella or Ciaca or pork Ideal for CPP tracking

Curiosity, pseudo or aurelio: Pork sausage, the filling of which is mixed with blood and is safe, and the delicacy of pork, spices and sugar. .

Find out the true meaning of the word, your mother's way of speaking and speaking out.

When you visit something that is not in your ears, she responds:

Curiosity is a type of sausage made with pork blood and many times. Raw or fried, cut with toboggan. Very tasty. Or I use the old word and have to do poetry if you don't know the answer or don't want to say it.

Bruna / SP, Cresso.

Your mother says fairy poetry. Just don't say that .. not your account fil my file

Churisco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6FzZ4MwL20

Churisco

When I have a mother nearby, what is mine? And he answered XURISSO. Where is XURISSO ?? 3

Criço neither Xurisso nor churizo nor Curisso. Not even edce, but impossible. Just someone built around. Wow !!!! ...

CURIàor the one that harmonizes with purple.

Without dictionary ©:

A piece of trap is filled with meat and fat or pork filled with blood and flour over time, and dried by molding.

Also m chao de salpicà £ o and paio.

Match:

A long, cylindrical bag filled with sand or sawdust to cover cracks in upper doors or windows

Ball roller

Blink

Â, also, poetry derived from BY ISSO, with engineering, and another IÃÂ OS, and m IS also.

But when in doubt, he replied that it was an interesting day.

When I was a kid, I lived nearby and my mom always gave me the same answer. That curio.

Curio; or the equivalent of Morsella or Seja, or Pork Blood is cooked with Reich Pepper, salt, and other spices. Ideal for CPP tracking.

Curiosity, pseudo or aurelio: Pork, which is stuffed with blood and preserves Ao Mo, and a delicacy made from pork blood, spices and sugar. .

Find out the true meaning of the word, your mother's style and way of speaking oat com has been used by many people as a pun, before o is used against nosy children.

When you look at something that is not in your ears, it responds:

Curio is a type of sausage made from pork blood and many more. Comes raw or fried, chopped with toboggan. Very tasty. Or I use the word old اور and if you don't know how to answer or want to speak again or want to speak then it has to be poetry.

Churisco

Churisco

bruna / sp, curisso.

Your mother says that before poetry. Not to mention .. no; my file of your account

Curião: Ordinary Portuguese sausage, prepared with minced and golden pork, for seven days, in al, pepper, salted wine. Any cell made from pig's blood.

* Only as an expressive poetry or that

When did he have it or what? My mother also replied: © Danger is mixed with mantra.

This answer is used to distract you. (Ground balls are usually used to defend or respond).

Ac que  © A dessert made from pork and Gergelin

My mum also sat down

uahsuhsah

= p

Churizo, I don't even know how it happens, anyway, Ty © Â © a Types of Pork Blood Gut. There are people who eat it raw !!!

eww

Churisco