Churisco

Churisco

When there is a mother nearby and, what is mine? And he answered XURISSO. Where is XURISSO? ۔

Criço neither Xurisso nor Churizo nor Curisso. Tambo is not an edge, but it is impossible. Â Only someone created around. One !!!! ...

UR CURIàor one who writes poetry with PURPLE.

Without dictionary ©:

A piece of tripod filled with meat and fat or pork and flour over time, and dried by hand.

Also m chao de salpicà £ o and paio.

Match:

A long, cylindrical bag filled with sand or sawdust to cover cracks in upper doors or windows.

Hair roller

Blink

Also, poems from BY ISSO, with engineering, and other IOS, as well as m IS.

But when in doubt, I replied that it was an interesting day.

When I was a kid, I lived nearby and my mom always gave the same answer. She CURIO.

Curio - Rich pepper, salt and other spices equivalent to Moresella or Ciaca or pork Ideal for CPP tracking

Curiosity, pseudo or aurelio: Pork sausage, the filling of which is mixed with blood and is safe, and the delicacy of pork, spices and sugar. .

Find out the true meaning of the word, your mother's way of speaking and speaking out.

When you visit something that is not in your ears, she responds:

Curiosity is a type of sausage made with pork blood and many times. Raw or fried, cut with toboggan. Very tasty. Or I use the old word and have to do poetry if you don't know the answer or don't want to say it.

Bruna / SP, Cresso.

Your mother says fairy poetry. Just don't say that .. not your account fil my file

Churisco