Church's Chicken Cob Sandwich

I want to know how to make church chicken cob sauce at home. ۔

Years ago, you could place an order called COB, which means Chicken O Sandwich, at nearby Churches Chicken. It was a long G-style bread with fried chicken and the sauce had to die. I wonder how I can do this for myself. I know it has mayonnaise and ground chili peppers, but I need to know a lot more and learn a lot about each one.

Have you checked out popular or secret recipes, or is there a company website? They often share recipes.

I also like this sauce, it looks great on the sand and I eat chicken dip !!! .. Name

Mayonnaise with jalapeos:

1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise.

1 or 2 jalpino peppers, peels, pits and fine peels.

1 teaspoon lemon juice.

1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic.

1/4 teaspoon salt.

1/8 crushed dry oregano tea.

Put all the ingredients in a small bowl and mix. Transfer to a clean container and refrigerate until ready to serve.

I work for Iglesias, their regular gildens mayonnaise and broth, and I make jelpinos.

Grind equal parts of mayonnaise and jellies as much as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygFMdElaoUY

I want to know how to make church chicken cob sauce at home? 3

Years ago, you could order something called COB at Church Chicken, which was a chicken a sandwich. It was a long G-style roll with fried chicken and a sauce. I wonder how I can do this with myself. I know it contains mayonnaise and crushed jalapeno pepper, but I need to know other things and know a lot about each one.

View popular or secret recipes or have a company website? They often share recipes.

I also like this sauce, it is great on sand and I like chicken dip !!! .. Named

Mayonnaise with jalapeos:

1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise

Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice

1 teaspoon lemon juice

1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic

1/4 teaspoon salt

1/8 crushed dry oregano tea

Put all the ingredients in a small bowl and mix. Transfer to a clean container and refrigerate until ready to serve.

I work for Iglesias, their regular gildens mayonnaise and bro mus, and I make jalapenos.

Jalpino in equal portions of mayonnaise and puree as much as possible