Instructions for a Chrysler garage door opener
- Turn off the Chrysler vehicle and keep the two external buttons of the opening system open.
- Keep the garage door remote control 5 cm away from the on-board system.
- Press and hold the button you want to program on your integrated system and the open button on the remote control at the same time.
Follow these steps to program a Homelink® system with a swipe code. Press and hold the two external buttons of the Homelink® system until the LED starts flashing, then release the buttons. Press the learning code on the garage door opener, a red LED starts flashing.
How to program a Chrysler 300M garage door opener
- Park 300m in the driveway, directly in front of the garage door.
- Press and hold the two external buttons of the Homelink system until the LED starts flashing (about 20 seconds).
- Hold the remote control close to the Homelink system (1 to 3 inches).
The big difference is that instead of pressing the HomeLink button and the broadcast button you want, you simply hold the remote against the HomeLink button to program and press that button and the button on the remote at the same time. Hold it down until the LED on the car remote starts blinking rapidly.
Remove remote controls and keypads with the LEARN button on the garage door opener
- Find the LEARN button on the garage door opener.
- Press and hold the LEARN button on the door control until the LED turns off (about 6 seconds).
- All previous codes have been removed.
This information can be found together with the model and serial number of the appliance on the motor housing. You can also check the remote to see if it finds SECURITY + or Rolling Code. If so, you know your opener has built-in scroll code technology.
The leather garage door opener button is located above the antenna cable hanging from the motor head, it can also be under a light cover. The leather button is green, red / orange, purple or yellow.
Press and hold the two external buttons of the HomeLink® system until the LED starts flashing, then release the buttons. While the garage door opener LED is flashing, go back to the car and press the preprogrammed HomeLink® button 4 times. (Or until the garage door works).