Choose The Sentence Which Contains An Indirect Object

Sew sentences that contain indirect objects.

A. I work hard every day. B. They gave me a bonus. I spent it right away. D. It is difficult to save money.

B. I got a bonus (direct article) (indirect article).

The purpose of the common direct object is to direct the verb. So if you read this sentence, you will see that I have worked ... If there is a direct object in the sentence, it will answer the question, what am I working on? The servant does not work in this sentence. In fact, living objects would look a bit silly. There is no direct objection or indirect objection. (You will not find a direct objection in any sentence.)

B) Let's go. This is what you give ... Objects directly answer the question, what do you provide? In this case, it is a bonus. This is a direct objection. The indirect objection answers the question: Who is this bonus wm / for? The answer is clear to me. I am an indirect object.

VS). No I ... Well, how much should I spend? I have spent This is a direct objection. Now for the indirect objection. What do I spend for wm or for? do not say. This is not an indirect thing.

D) No, you will almost never find anything directly or indirectly in a sentence where some form of the word sein (am, is, are, was, were, will) is the main verb.