Chewy Return Policy

Chewy Return Policy

How can I get dog food back to Chewy?

Call our friendly customer service team on 18006724399. Provide a Return Authorization (RMA) number and instructions on how to return the product. we do not take back ownership of returned items until the item has arrived at our filling center.

With that in mind, can I do without tough dog food?

Our policy is simple: if you are not 100% satisfied with your pet gear, you can return it. Call our friendly customer service team on 1800 6724 399 and give us instructions on how to return your merchandise.

Can I also return interesting items to PetSmart?

If you are not satisfied with a store-bought product, you can return the product, in its original packaging and in new or resalable condition, to a PetSmart store.

How can I send my prescription to Taai in this way?

If you have a recipe on hand, you can send it to us before you order - by email to start a conversation with one of our experts, or by fax to 18006197973.

Do you own PetSmart?

Chewy was acquired by PetSmart for $ 3.35 billion in May 2017, the largest online store acquisition of the time. Allen & Co. acted as Chewy’s financial advisor on the matter.

Can you change things?

I want you to be happy with your purchase. That’s why they offer a 100% unconditional satisfaction guarantee. They give you 365 days from the date of sale to return items that you are not completely satisfied with for whatever reason. You return your money in full and they pay for the return shipping as well.

Which shipping company uses Tough?

When I called Tough Customer Service, I learned that first year delivery services are now through FedEx.

Is the argument legitimate?

Yes, Chewy is legal. This is not a scam pet shop as they will never take your money without sending you the products you have purchased. And also the branch of PetSmart, a reputable and trustworthy pet shop in the United States.

Does persistence help salvation?

For every new customer purchase on this page, Chewy will donate $ 20 to All About Animals Rescue.

Can you use coupons on Taai?

Where does Chewy get the medicine from?

Chewy Pharmacy, owned by PetSmart, allows pet owners to order veterinary prescriptions through their website. It also provides customers with information on animal care, health and welfare from certified and licensed pharmacists.

How do I delete my awesome account?

How to cancel by phone (live agent)

Can I return the fish to PetSmart?

Yes, sir. Live or ■■■■ fish can be returned to PetSmart within 14 days of purchase, according to PetSmart customer service. Returns more than 14 days after purchase will not be accepted or may be approved on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of a PetSmart Store Manager.

Will my vet write a prescription for me?

How do i get a prescription?

All you need to do is ask your vet. The law was amended in 2005 to allow veterinarians to have their customers purchase medicines from a supplier of their choice. Your vet is now familiar with this procedure and will provide you with a signed prescription if you wish.

Can you cancel Tough Autoship after placing your first order?

Can I use health credit on chewy com?

We do not currently accept health credits. Is PetCareRx legit?
PetCareRx has a 3.78-star rating out of 222 reviews, which suggests that most consumers are generally happy with their purchases. PetCareRx also ranks sixth among Pet Meds sites.

Is Chewy Com Vipps certified?

Is Chewy Pharmacy accredited?

Yes, Chewy Pharmacy is NABP (National Association of Boards of Pharmacy) and LegitScript accredited.

Can you use PayPal on Tough?

Access not only PayPal support, but other popular pet food brands as well with Knoji PayPal reviews. Get PayPal in pet stores and supplies. As of Tuesday, February 18, 141 pet and supply stores have accepted PayPal.

How can I order from chewy com?

Where can I buy medication for my dog?

6 Best Places to Buy Veterinary Medicines Online in 2020

Is It Hard in Canada?

Chewy Return Policy