Chevy Trailblazer Spare Tire

How do you get the spare tire on a Chevy TrailBlazer?

3 people found this helpful. Open the tailgate and there will be a hole on the right side just above the bumper. Under your rear seat there should be a bar that looks like a socket on one end that fits into this hole. Then rotate the bar to lower and raise the spare wheel.

How do I get a Pioneer replacement tire?

Tilt the center bracket to one side and slide it out of the center hole in the spare tire. Slide the spare wheel under the vehicle. Use the tapered end of the wrench to remove the hub cover if the Trailblazer is so equipped. Loosen the locknuts, but do not remove them with the wrench.

Do you even know how to get a spare tire from a truck?

How do I remove a spare tire from under a truck?

1. Find the shoddy tools from the trucks and get them out of the vehicle.
  2. Find the jacket extension bars and the jack handle.
  3. Find the hole in the rear bumper near the rear license plate.
  4. Insert the assembled extension rods into the hole until they make contact with the tire lowering mechanism.

By the way, how do you get the spare wheel on a Chevrolet lifter?

Step 1: lower the frame (0:46)

1. Remove the toolbar from the spare tire.
  2. Remove the tire check.
  3. Put the jack in the tire lever.
  4. Turn the jack counterclockwise to lower the tire.
  5. When the secondary safety lock engages, use a jack to push the tire up to release the lock.
How to get rid of a spare wheel without toolsTo do this, place a few blocks behind the tires on the front wheel. Then you crawl under the truck bed. Here you can slide the end of the replacement cable out of the center of the circle. You can do this by hand, after which you can take the rubber out from under the car.

Where’s a Chevy Trailblazer Outlet?

roadie

What is the name of the tool that lowers the spare tire?

The STEELMAN 96090A 7-Piece Extra Tire Tool allows you to quickly remove hard-to-reach carts with spare wheels.

How do you get the spare tire on a Chevy Silverado?

Locate the access wheel access hole on the right side of the rear license plate. On some newer Chevy trucks, it may be necessary to use the ignition key to remove a lock that prevents the spare tires from being stolen. In this case, insert the key into the lock and turn the key to remove the lock.

How do I change a rear tire?

Tire change

How do you lower a spare wheel without Ford tools?

How can I get the spare tire on a GMC Sierra?

Remove the plastic cover that reveals an opening for a key. Insert the ignition key and turn it to the right by pulling it slightly towards you. The lock releases itself from the hole and places the device only in the rear part of the trolley. Open the tire changing bag to reveal the grip core and various latches.

How do I change tires on a truck?

Or just do it:

How long can you drive with spare tires?

A general rule of thumb is to drive no more than 70 miles and no more than 80 mph before replacing the donut with a new tire. The main reason for the short-term use of these space savers is that they have little or no profile. This makes spare parts vulnerable to hazards and bullets.

How do you lower the tire on a Ford f150?

How can I get a spare wheel from a Ford F150

How can I get a spare wheel from a 2007 Chevy Silverado?

How do you lift a car?