Cheap windows keys

Cheap windows keys

Do I need to buy Windows 10 key? No, you do not need to buy a new key.

Where to I Find my Windows key?

The Windows key has the Microsoft logo on it and is located between the left Ctrl and Alt keys on your keyboard. Just pressing the Windows key will open the Start menu.

Where can I buy Windows 10 product key?

Here are some steps to get Windows 10 product key: Go to Microsoft official website, click here. You can also click Add to Cart to purchase a Windows 10 product key. Otherwise, click Download Product Key from this link.

What is the cheapest way to buy Windows 10?

It couldn't be cheaper. According to PPPP, Windows 10 costs about $85 in the US. The price may fluctuate slightly (10% off due to some sales), but all strangely cheap is a jailbroken version, key resale, or other pirated copy.

Can I install Windows 10 without product key?

Microsoft allows anyone to download and install Windows 10 on their computer without purchasing a product key. It works for now, but they can't say anything about the future. However, installing Windows 10 without a product key has some minor cosmetic limitations.

What is the activation key for Windows 10?

Follow these steps: Go to the "Settings" section. Click Update & Security Click Activation in the menu on the left. If you have an activation key for your version of Windows 10, click Change product key, enter the key and click Next.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Do i need to buy windows 10 key activation

First click on the Start menu and then search for My Computer. Right click on "My Computer" and select "Properties". There you will find the option "Activate Windows", click on "Activate Windows". Now click on Enter Product Key (Windows 10 Startup Key) again. Select and paste any key from the list above, then click Next and OK.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is the best way to get Windows 10?

• First, use the media creation tool to download the latest installation files from the Windows 10 download page and create a bootable USB drive.
  • Then find the correct keystroke and/or call combination in the Windows settings to boot directly from that drive.
  • Finally, install Windows 10.

Where to put Windows key?

The Windows key is a standard key found on most Windows computer keyboards. It is marked with the Windows logo and is usually located between the Ctrl and Alt keys on the left side of the keyboard, but there may also be an identical second key on the right.

What is the product key of Windows 10?

The Windows 10 product key is a string of 25 letters and numbers, divided into 5 groups of 5 characters each (for example, OEM computers store and encrypt the product key on a UEFI firmware chip.

What is the activation code for Windows?

You can press the Windows + R keys on your keyboard to open the Windows Start window. After entering the Windows 10 Command Prompt, you can copy and paste this command line: /upk into the Command Prompt window. You can then copy and paste this command line and press Enter to install the Windows 10 product key: slmgr /ipk.

Do i need to buy windows 10 key buy

Yes, you need to purchase a Windows 10 product key as it gives you full access to the features of Windows 10 products. If you want to buy anything from the Windows 10 store, you can easily buy any Windows 10 product from the Windows 10 shop. 10. There are many websites that buy a product key for Windows 10.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can I get Windows 10 Pro key for free?

Many internet marketers offer many ways to buy a free product key for Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 2019. Also, they only recommend you a free product key for Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft's official website. Go to the Microsoft website. Search for your "Buy" product key. Make a plan to get your Windows 10 product key.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Do you need a product key to install Windows 10?

Microsoft allows anyone to download and install Windows 10 for free without a product key. It will continue to work for the foreseeable future, with minor cosmetic caveats.

How to legally get Windows 10 key for free?

How to Get a Free or Cheap Windows 10 Key Legally 1. Download Windows 10 for Free from Microsoft Two years ago, Microsoft quietly made Windows 10 available to download, install and deploy for free. 2. Download Windows 10 for free or low cost from OnTheHub (for schools, colleges and universities) to attract more students.

How much does it cost to get Windows 10 key?

You can get a Windows 10 key from Microsoft for about $200, commonly known as a retail license. A commercial license can be used to activate Windows from one system to another as hardware upgrades over time. It basically follows you and stays with you.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can a Windows 10 key be used on another PC?

You activate it with a key from one of these older operating systems. However, keep in mind that you can only use the dongle on one PC at a time. So if you use this key on a newer PC version, any other PC that uses this key will be out of luck. To do this, on a Windows 10 compatible PC (obviously, after backing up your important data) boot Windows 10.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Where do I Find my Windows 10 key?

The Windows 10 product key is usually located on the outside of the COA box. If you bought your computer from a white box supplier, it may have a sticker attached to it. So look up or to the side to find it.

Do you need product key to use Windows 10?

Depending on how you obtained your copy of Windows 10, you will need a 25-character product key or a digital license to activate it.

:brown_circle: Do you need a license key to install Windows 10?

Another option, which is also free, is to install Windows 10 without a license key. This is the part of the Microsoft operating system that you should buy because the operating system itself has a longer grace period. However, without a real key, the functionality is limited.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Is it possible to get Windows 10 for free?

Microsoft allows anyone to download and install Windows 10 for free without a product key. It will continue to work for the foreseeable future, with some minor cosmetic caveats. And you can even pay to upgrade to a licensed copy of Windows 10 after you install it.

Can you download Windows 10 without a product key?

Microsoft simply didn't officially allow Windows to boot without a product key, and there was no way to completely switch from Windows to a licensed system.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Where can I find the ultimate key?

When you reach the new island, immediately turn left and follow the path that leads up the winding hill. Once you are here, a cutscene will appear. After the cutscene, you'll find a red chest with a key to collect.

What is the phone number to activate Windows?

Use one of the following numbers to activate the product over the phone: Windows Activation: (888) 5712048. Microsoft Office Activation (US Only): (888) 6522342. TTY Number: (800) 7181599.

Error 0x80070005

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I Activate my PC window?

Press Windows Key + C to open the charms menu in the right pane. In the charms menu, click the Settings button. Click the "Advanced PC Settings" button below. The PC configuration window appears. You need to click on the Activate Windows option on the left side. Now the Activated Windows tab appears in the right pane.

:brown_circle: Where is my Windows activation key?

The Windows Activation/Product Key can usually be found on a label on the side of your PC. For MS Office products, this is usually a sticker in the manual that comes with the software.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Where to i find my windows key in windows 10

Using the Windows key. The Windows key is a standard key found on most Windows computer keyboards. It is marked with the Windows logo and is usually located between the Ctrl and Alt keys on the left side of the keyboard, but there may also be an identical second key on the right.

:brown_circle: Do Windows 10 users get a key for free?

You can even get started with Windows 10 for free without buying a Windows 10 key, and there are plenty of other ways to get Windows 10 keys at a much lower cost. So refrain from hacking because they will show you how to get Windows 10 key for free or cheap in 2021. Get Windows 10 key for free or cheap in 2021.

:brown_circle: Where to find your Windows license key?

Where to find the Windows license key label: If you purchased the operating system separately from your computer, the license key is located in the Windows box. If you have a laptop, the license is usually on the bottom of the laptop. With a personal computer, a label is usually placed on the side of the computer case.

Can I Find my Windows product key on my computer?

You can find your Windows product key on the label in the package that came with your copy of Windows. The label may also be on your computer case. Activation maps your product key to your computer.

How do I Find my activation key on my computer?

On your computer, click the Windows Start button. Click Control Panel to open the main utility window. Click on the system link. This link opens a new window with several properties of your computer, including computer name, network type, processor and memory size, and product activation key.

How to find my Microsoft Windows key?

• Method 1: Find your Windows product key using Command Prompt (Admin) or PowerShell. Today, many manufacturers have integrated the product key into the motherboard firmware.
  • Method 2: View your Windows 10 product key in the Registry Editor.
  • Method 3: Check the installation media.
  • Method 4: Use third-party software to find your Windows 10 product key.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is my Windows 10 not activated?

Top reasons why Windows 10 won't activate: No internet connection. Antivirus or firewall programs may be blocking product activation. Your computer is behind a proxy server. Temporarily disabling the proxy server or using chat can resolve this issue. The wrong version is installed.

Where can i buy windows 10 product key 64 bit

If Microsoft Windows was preinstalled on your computer, the product key of the software is usually located on a colorful sticker with the Microsoft logo on your computer. For Microsoft Office, you can find the label on the installation CD that came with your computer.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I enter Windows product key?

Open the start menu and search for Control Panel. Busy here. Click System and Security. Then select System. Click Get more features with the new version of Windows. Select 'I already have a product key'. Then enter your product key and click Next.

:brown_circle: Where's My Windows key?

To find your Windows 10 product key from the command line, you need to open the command line app with administrator privileges. To do this, type cmd in the Windows search bar. The tooltip appears in the search results.

:brown_circle: How do I recover a Windows product key?

To get your Windows product key: Download and install Product Key Finder on your computer. Run the product key finder and click the Start Recovery button. To recover product keys for your current Windows installation, select the first recovery mode.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Where to i find my windows key windows 7

To find the product key on your computer, you need to open the Computer Properties Information window. This will display the Windows 7 product key information in the Windows activation settings. Locate the Windows 7 product key information on your PC. Click the Start menu on the toolbar of your computer's desktop.

Where to put Windows 7 activation key?

If you are preparing for a clean install of Windows 7, you will need to find your Windows 7 product key, also known as a Windows 7 serial key, activation key, or CD key. You can usually find this product key on a label on your computer, in the manual, or on the sleeve of the disc that came with Windows 7.

Where can I get new Windows 7 product key?

Click Properties and look for the Windows Activation heading at the bottom of the Properties dialog box. Locate the product identification label under Windows Activation. The Windows 7 product key is a 20-character alphanumeric code next to the product ID. Make a copy of your product key for future reference.

How to activate windows 10 for free

What is the activation code for Windows 7?

A Windows product key is a 25-digit code used to activate Windows 7 or Windows. It will look like this: PRODUCT KEY: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. You cannot activate your device without a product key.

How do I Find my Windows license key?

The easiest way to find your Windows product key license is to go to an elevated Windows command prompt and run a command that will retrieve the product key for your software license. In Windows, open a new administrator command prompt window and enter the following syntax:

How do I Find my registry key?

To find something in the Windows registry, do the following: Open the Registry Editor. Back up your registry. Scroll down to the top left corner and click on the word "Computer." Press Ctrl + F. Click the Find Next button. Check the key or value to make sure it's exactly what you're looking for.

How to locate registry key?

How to find the registration key of the program.
Step 1. Before doing anything with it, back up your registry with a backup utility. Follow the instructions in the link for today's bonus video.
Step 2.
Step 3.
Step 4 .

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Where can I Find my Windows product key?

The product key is usually located on an orange or yellow label on the back of the CD or DVD case. If the Windows operating system you are using was preinstalled by your computer manufacturer, you will find the Windows product key label on your computer.

Where to find Windows 10 original key?

Right-click the Start button and select Run. In the Run Command window, type wmic path software licensing service get OA3xOriginalProductKey and press Enter on your computer keyboard. After running the command, the Windows 10 product key will appear in the Command Prompt window.

Where to activate Windows 10?

To enable Windows 10 through Settings, open the Start menu and click Settings. Click or tap the link at the bottom of the window that says Windows is not activated. Activate Windows now. Now click the Activate button (if available) and see if Windows is activated with the currently installed Windows 10 key.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Where can I Found my product key?

The product key is usually located on a COA label on the bottom of the laptop or in the battery compartment. In rare cases, it can also be found in the storage compartment.

Windows 10 news

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you view your product key?

To see your product key. 1. Go to Control Panel, System and Security, then System. 2. Find your product key in Windows Activation at the bottom of the window.

How do I Activate my product key?

To associate a product key with your Microsoft account, go to Settings (WinKey + I) > Update & Security > Activation on your existing PC and make sure it's activated with the original product key. Then, on the same activation page, you'll find the Add a Microsoft account section. Just click "Add Account" and sign in to your Microsoft account.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to active Windows product key?

• Check your activation status. First, you want to know if your Windows 10 is activated and linked to yours.
  • Activation methods. Depending on how you obtained your copy of Windows 10, you will need a digital license or
  • Activate with a digital license. Digital licenses are linked to:

:brown_circle: How do you find product key in registry?

In the registry, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion. Contains various Windows settings for your device. Right-click the ProductId section and select Change. Show the number that appears. This is your Windows product key.

:brown_circle: How do I get a Windows product key?

Find your product key using Command Prompt or PowerShell. You can get your Windows product key by typing Command Prompt or Powershell command. To get the key from the command line, go to the 'Search' section and enter 'Command Prompt'.

Do I need new product key if I reinstall Windows 10?

If you have activated Windows 10, you have digital rights. You have the right to reinstall the same version of Windows 10 on the same computer as often and at any time. If you have digital rights, you don't need a product key to reinstall Windows 10. Activation is automatic.

:brown_circle: Where can i buy windows 10 product key 2021

Find your Windows 10 product key on your new computer. The product key for new computers with Windows 10 preinstalled contains the product key stored in the motherboard firmware. Users can get it by typing a command on the command line. Press Windows Key + X. Click Command Prompt (Admin).

How do I activate Windows product key?

Click the Start button to open the Start menu. Find "Activation" in the "Start" menu and click on it to open it. Click Change product key to open a window asking you to enter your product key. Enter the purchased key in the text box provided and let Windows activate.

Can you activate Windows 10 for free?

With a digital license you activate Windows 10 for free without entering a key. This method is relevant for free updates of a Win 7 or 8 license and for buying Win 10 from a store. In this case, the system will activate automatically after connecting to the Internet and processing data on Microsoft's servers.

:brown_circle: How do you retrieve a product key?

Users can get it by typing a command on the command line. Press Windows Key + X Click Command Prompt (Admin) At the command prompt, type: path wmic SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey Displays the product key.

:brown_circle: Is Windows 10 available for free upgrade now?

Whether you need assistive technology or not, Microsoft always offers free Windows 10 updates. The company announced that the offer is only valid until the end of last year. However, reports have shown that the update page is still active to this day.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Do I have to pay for Windows 10?

Microsoft allows anyone to download and install Windows 10 for free without a product key. It will continue to work for the foreseeable future, with minor cosmetic limitations. And you can even pay to upgrade to a licensed copy of Windows 10 after you install it.

Acer aspire 5 review

:brown_circle: Is Microsoft Windows 10 free?

Windows 10 is still technically free for assistive technology users. Microsoft doesn't see this as an upgrade path for people who don't use assistive technology, but they never ask for proof.

How much does it cost to upgrade to Windows 10?

Microsoft sells Windows 10 Home for $119 and Windows 10 Professional for $200. Buying Windows 10 Home and then upgrading to Professional Edition will cost you $220, and you won't be able to transfer part of the Professional upgrade to another computer.

:brown_circle: What is the cheapest way to buy windows 10 pro

What is the best (cheapest) way to buy a new Windows 10 Pro license for the new version? The Microsoft Store sells downloads for $200. But Amazon has a DVD for $140. Newegg sells an OEM version for $140.

How can I get Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro?

1) Click the Start button and then Settings > Update & Security > Activation. 2) Select Change product key and enter your Windows 10 Pro 25-character product key. 3) Click Next to start upgrading to Windows 10 Pro.

Honda Crv Locked Keys In Car

Should I get Windows 10 Pro or home?

Then consider purchasing the Pro version, otherwise the Home Edition is what you need. In addition to Home and Pro. While Windows 10 Home and Professional are easy routes for retail users, there are other versions of Windows 10, such as Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows 10 Student.

Can you upgrade from Windows 10 home to pro?

To switch from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro and activate your device, you need a valid product key or digital license for Windows 10 Pro. If you don't have a product key or digital license, you can purchase Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft Store.

:brown_circle: Where can I download Windows 10 home for free?

There is only one completely legal and legal way to download Windows 10: via the official Microsoft Windows 10 download page: Visit the Windows 10 download page on the Windows 10 website. Now select the download tool. Once the download is complete, open MediaCreationTool.exe.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is the cheapest way to buy windows 10 download

Tell me how to get Win 10 cheaper. If your current computer is running Win 7 SP1 or Win, it is eligible for a FREE upgrade to Windows 10 through Windows Update. You can also download the Windows 10 ISO file and perform an update installation on the spot. It's also free. This is the cheapest route.

:brown_circle: What is the cheapest way to buy windows 10 product key

Buy a cheap Windows 10 key from a third party - About $30 retailers like Kinguin and Newegg don't give Windows 10 away, but often sell it for a low price.

How do you activate a product key?

Find "Activation" in the "Start" menu and click on it to open it. Click Change product key to open a window asking you to enter your product key. Enter the purchased key in the text box provided and let Windows activate.

Is Windows 10 64 bit free?

Upgrading to Windows 10 64-bit is free and you don't have to pay for it. If you have a qualifying license for Windows 7 or 8 or Windows 10, you are eligible to use it.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I install Windows 10 on an USB?

Plug in a USB drive or insert a DVD into the computer where you want to install Windows 10. The computer will not automatically reboot from a USB device or DVD. You may need to open the start menu or select the language, time and time. settings in the installation menu. Windows page keyboard, then click Next. Select Install Windows.

:brown_circle: What is the cheapest way to buy windows 10 activation key

There are many ways to get the Windows 10 product/activation key, and the prices range from completely free to $309 depending on the version of Windows 10 you want. Sure, you can buy a Microsoft dongle online, but there are other websites that sell Windows 10 dongles for less.

Are there permanent way to activate Windows 10?

• Download Windows 10 KMspico Activator by following the download link on the software's official website.
  • Open the KMspico file activator with WinRAR and install it on your computer.
  • Now disconnect your internet connection.
  • Start KMpico.

:brown_circle: What is the cheapest way to buy windows 10 home

Cheapest Windows 10 Laptops in 2019 #1 Acer Aspire E 15 E557533BM FHD Laptop ($349) #2 ASUS 14 L402WAEH21 ($199) #3 HP15 15 Series T8TJG Laptop ($450) #4. Lenovo Ideapad A12- laptop ($381) ) #5 ASUS VivoBook E203NAYS03 ($199).

Where can I buy Windows?

The best place to buy Windows is the Microsoft Store. In the US, Microsoft recommends buying only Amazon and Microsoft Store. To other countries. Use the Microsoft Store.

What is Windows 10 home?

The Windows 10 home page is the standard edition of Windows 10, a basic package designed for individual users who primarily use Windows at home or perform their tasks on the go. This release includes all the features that Microsoft is targeting at the broad consumer market, such as voice assistants Cortana, Outlook, OneNote and Microsoft Edge.

What is the cheapest way to buy windows 10 cheap

Get Windows 10 for free or at a low cost through OnTheHub (for schools, colleges and universities). To attract more students and researchers to the Microsoft ecosystem, the company partners with schools, colleges and universities in many countries.

What is the cheapest way to buy windows 10 home 64 bit

Windows 10 Home 64-bit OEM DVD, OEM is usually the cheapest. You can find it for just $99. However, there is one important limitation to be aware of: this license is designed to be installed on a new computer and cannot be transferred to another computer after the initial installation and activation of Windows 10 .

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What's the best price to buy Windows 10?

To help you get the version of Windows 10 you want, here are direct links from Amazon: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, Download and Electronic License for Cheap US Dollars. Windows 10 Home USB, you can get a USB stick with Windows 10 configuration for $119 on Amazon.

Rental car insurance

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Is it possible to get Windows 10 home for free?

If you are looking for Windows 10 Home, or even Windows 10 Pro, it is free to install Windows 10 on your computer. If you already have Windows 7, 8 or a software/product key, you can upgrade to Windows 10 for free. It is activated with a key from one of these older operating systems.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How much is the Windows 10 home license?

You can find it already for $99. However, there is one important limitation to be aware of: this license is designed to be installed on a new computer and cannot be transferred to another computer after the initial installation and activation of Windows 10. is a good option if you plan to install and use Windows 10 Home on the same computer for years.

:brown_circle: Which is the best version of windows for home use?

The ideal version of Windows for home users. Windows 10 Home is the version most people want. It's designed for home use and includes game streaming from Xbox One and other consumer features like Cortana, as well as Windows Hello for logging into your computer with your fingerprint or face.

:brown_circle: What is the price of windows for a house?

On the other hand, insulating glazing such as frames and bay windows is known to be cheaper. Most homeowners end up opting for a combination of different types of windows, and the average cost of windows is usually between $180 and $500.

How to rekey a schlage lock

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is the cost of new windows for home?

New windows cost between $600 and $900 per window, depending on the material. Your installer may also charge $100 per window to remove old windows and frames. According to a 2019 cost and appraisal report from Remodeling Magazines, on average, homeowners spend on window replacement here:

What are new construction windows?

New windows are designed for installation in a new home or as an extension to a home. Unlike replacement windows, they come with a nailed rib so that the window can be nailed directly to the frame.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What are house windows?

Natural light enters the interior through the windows. They allow the neighbors of the house to enjoy the view of the surroundings or the landscape. They are also used for ventilation in the home. As a result, houses with large windows rarely look dark or stuffy.

How long has tafco Corporation been making windows?

Tafco has been producing quality windows for almost 70 years. They now take advantage of their modern conveniences and create a wide variety of styles and sizes to make any home more beautiful and efficient. Contact them below.

External keyboard for laptop

Which is the best rated window in tafco?

The most popular product in TAFCO WINDOWS windows is up. X to xa. for glass windows.

How does tafco Corp work with its clients?

By controlling production at every step, Tafco is able to deliver the right product at the right time… to ensure the product is delivered on time. They work not only for their customers, but also for their customers. This leads to productive collaborations.

What's the cheapest way to get a Windows 10 key?

By: Timothy Tibbets, 05/31/2020. If you need to purchase a Windows 10 license, chances are you will come across websites that claim to sell genuine Windows 10 keys, sometimes starting at $2050.

How much does it cost to get Windows 10 key in India?

Similarly, Windows 10 Home costs 9,299 and Windows 10 Pro 14,799 in India. 6. Windows 10 Volume Licensing If you have a business and you need Windows 10 on multiple computers, it is better to use Volume Licensing to get your Windows 10 keys in bulk.

How to find the cheapest PC game keys?

SmartCDKeys (CD Keys Price Comparison) lets you compare prices from different stores to find the best deals on games, software and prepaid cards. All you have to do is find the product you want and then it will show you which one has the cheapest price, and finally you can choose your favorite store and buy cheap PC game keys.

How much does it cost to get Windows 10 activation key?

You can ignore this, but at some point Windows will warn you that your installation has not been activated. There are many ways to get your Windows 10 product/activation key, and prices range from completely free to $399 ($339, $340), depending on the version of Windows 10 you're looking for.

:brown_circle: What is the cheapest Windows 10 computer?

Gole1 is the cheapest Windows 10 PC with an Intel CherryTrail processor for just $79. Device and smartphone maker IndieGogo has launched a new device called Gole 1.

Does Home Depot sell Windows?

However, you won't find Pella windows at Home Depot. They can only be purchased from Pella dealers and official Pella window and door showrooms. Unlike Home Depot, Lowe's remodeling centers sell Pella windows. There are other malls, sawmills and merchants that also sell Pella windows.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What are barn doors used for?

While interior doors are most commonly used in bedrooms, living rooms and kitchens, they are also very popular for offices, bathrooms, laundry rooms and family rooms. Barn doors can also be used as beautiful wall decorations and are great for saving space in already tight spaces.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How big are barn doors?

Typically, most standard barn doors are about 36 x 84 or 42 x 80 in size with enough extra overhang to overlap most standard 36 x 80 door frames about an inch. These dimensions are typically more common for interior door sizes for rooms such as bedrooms and offices, and other entrances to a home.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What are barn doors?

Barn doors. Barn doors, or sometimes a set of barn doors, are a fixture on the front of a Fresnel lantern, a type of lantern used in movies, television, and theaters.