Charlie Gossip Girl

Charlie Gossip Girl

Gossip girl about Charlie?

I assume you have Borderline Personality Disorder. These people are very emotional and emotionally unstable - and often have identity issues. There is usually a deep fear of rejection of border lines. In the case of Char, we can see that he always does whatever it takes to make Upper East Side society feel welcome. Unstable relationships are also common. Often, after a certain period of time, a person tries to make someone ideal and absorb them. But instructions are often lost too quickly and the person is ignored. Sweetness is also very common in relationships. Often they involve the people around them to their advantage. At first, Charlie seems to be cheating on the people around him. She made everyone believe that she was a poor virgin and everyone was there to get her. Serena became his idol and Dean became the object of his love. They are usually very impressive, especially in real life situations, and are not good in a good way, but especially when they may or may not be at the right time.

When she asks Dean to call Serena, she can pretend, but I'm sure it doesn't matter.

Irrational identity disorder, often referred to as multiple personality disorder (almost when a person has different personalities). A person with TDI actually becomes someone else, and most of the time, they don't even realize it has happened. . During this episode, they often experience some kind of production that Charlie has not experienced.

Anyway, I think so, but I'm not a psychologist.

Gossip Girl to Charlie

I think it's Zaprika. It's crazy about obsessive and sensational things ... because I saw a big movie with a girl who had, and I never took medicine and fell in love with a girl ... she also Said he told me things I could call. ..When Charlie tells Dan that you can call Serena ... her symptoms are the same ... for example, I helped :)

I asked myself the same question. I think he's crazy or has some kind of personality disorder.

Yes, I want you to answer.

But I will say that I am a cousin of Psychoch, who is obsessed with Serena and wants to destroy everything in her family life and needs to go back to where I came from.

I hate it. You just have to bring Jenny back. You forced Charlie to do what Jane did.

I really want to know if they speak better at the end of the season. But I think he's polar or anti-depressant because he says he only takes medicine when he's happy.

I think it's polar or frank.

Charlie Gossip Girl

Charlie Gossip Girl

Zyprica is a drug, but it treats (controls) polar and frank disorders, which are two things I think you have.

Unknown, but it can be a psychological problem.

Charlie Gossip Girl