Definition of Change management:
Minimizing resistance to organizational change through involvement of key players and stakeholders.
The controlled identification and implementation of required changes within a computer system.
The management of change and development within a business or similar organization.
How to use Change management in a sentence?
- If your business isnt running smoothly there may be a meeting about change management where tough decisions will be made.
- The business wanted to implement some change management into their strategy to ensure a profitable future that would make them great.
- Also, if multiple storage devices are used, different path failover products may be required, making change management even more complex and difficult.
- Perhaps change management is driving organisations to examine their human capitals competencies, and what they can add in order to be even better at what they and the business do concurrently.
- If your company has been struggling to break through maybe its time for a change management and to shake things up.
Meaning of Change management & Change management Definition