Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless

What is Verizon's Celco DBA Mobile Communications contribution to Reading?

530 is actually the regional code of Reading, Kalia. Without more information about the PAN number, I can't know which company it belongs to. It may or may not be Verizon's legal partner. Many companies, such as Verizon, Timol and AT&T, work with small local businesses to offer wireless services in various local markets.

If in doubt, contact Verizon to contact customer service by dialing 611 from your cell phone. Ask them to make sure you're still connected to their network and don't do that until they verify.

If you have been hacked, you can file a complaint with the FCC.

I received an unwanted call from a different number on my phone. I do not call from numbers I do not know. Those calls just stopped when they received my voicemail without a number or even leaving an ID number. After checking several cell phone number locators, I learned that all of these numbers are registered with Verizon's Celco Partnership DBA. I don't know why they called me. Ano, when I got this call, I contacted my operator, Verizon. A Verizon representative first said he could sing and asked for a number to call. I gave him two numbers. I also told him that the number was registered with Verizon's Celco Partnership DBA. He initially admitted that he had no information about Verizon's Celco Partnership Deba. He later told me that the call had something to do with the legal battle between Celco and Verizon and gave me the address and phone number of Verizon's Celco Partnership DBA. My operator is Verizon, not a Celco partnership, so I do not intend to contact Celco for this call. If Celco uses the name Verizon, which they do, I don't think Verizon can deny its customers responsibility for these calls. Still, Verizon's message is clear. . . After the call, all they could do was call Celco. I'm not calling Selco. I do not do business with Celco. I'm with Verizon. I told Verizon that I would contact the cell service if I received any more annoying spam calls. Are you serious Has anyone been threatened with arrest? Ç Celco. . . .

Why is the Celco DBA Verizon Wireless Partnership calling me on my cell phone? ^

I have a prepaid phone and I only answer it when I know it is calling. The number is 9732940227.

Is it a sales pitch or is it really important?

I received a spam call from a phone to my phone. I don't call numbers I don't appreciate. This call was disconnected immediately after I received my mailbox without leaving or disconnecting. When I checked several sesame trackers, I found that each of them was listed in Verizon's Celco Partnership DBA. I don't know why they called me. Disappointed with the call, I contacted my telephone company, Verizon. A Verizon representative said he could sing and dial the number he called. I gave him two numbers. I also told him that the number was registered with Verizon's Celco Partnership DBA. Therefore, it claims that there is no information about Verizon's Celco Partnership Deba. He later told me that the call had something to do with a legal dispute between Celco and Verizon, and he gave me the address and number of the Verizon Celco partnership DBA team. My sesame provider is Verizon, not a Celco partner, so I have no intention of contacting Celco about this call. If Celco uses the name Verizon, which they do, then I don't think Verizon can refuse to accept responsibility for these calls from these senders. However, Verizon's message is clear. . . All they could do with this call was agree on the name Selco. I will not mention Celco. I do not do business with Celco. I'm with Verizon. I told Verizon that if I got this unwanted and annoying call I could go somewhere else for help. Are you serious Has anyone been threatened with arrest? Ç Celco. . . .

They keep calling me another ID number, like Celco. They never leave voicemails, so I'll block them. I mean to say I don't really want or need it or they'll leave a message.

The number is Verizon, which is interested in partnering with Celco. If they want you, I'll leave a message for them.

I find the same thing in Iowa, I think I call once a month. I lost the number last time, but now I don't answer and yes it shows a number I just found and yes it says it's a Verizon DBA cell partnership And yes why is it or is it dealing with some Verizon numbers that were annoying. People may be responsible for the Verizon appeal,

If Verizon knows someone is receiving these calls, they can keep a number

I suspect that the Russians are breaking into this pneumatic system, or maybe the Iowa governors are trying to find another way to give people money-saving certificates in Iowa. Florida and the guys who take SS numbers to buy things and have car insurance proof and call people to get mileage insurance and get bank and credit card numbers

What is the Verizon DBA Wireless Association in Reading? ۔

It could have been hacked / hacked by anything I took advantage of. And today I got a weird call from Area Code 530 that they are using Verizon and they want me to add a text function to my plan. No Thanks. I managed to find this cell phone company and couldn't verify the Verizon number and they called and no one answered. Assumption?

update

Trash Thank you for your contribution. In fact, I called 611, they called the number, no one answered, they saw, nothing. So they searched for it. The 611 clerk told me he was making a sales call, not a store clerk. If this is my concern, I will file a complaint with the FCC. I also changed all my words and so on.

530 is actually the regional code of Reading, Kalia. Without knowing more about the pne number, I can't know which company it belongs to. It may or may not be Verizon's legal partner. Many companies such as Verizon, T-Mall and AT&T work with small local businesses to offer wireless services in different markets.

If in doubt, contact Verizon for customer service by dialing 611 from your cell phone. Ask them to make sure you are still connected to your network and do not do so until they confirm.

If you have been hacked, you can file a complaint with the FCC.

I received an unwanted call from a different number on my phone. I don't call from numbers I don't know. The call dropped when they received my voicemail without leaving a number or without identifying themselves. Upon checking multiple cell phone number locators, I found that all of these numbers were registered with Verizon's Celco Partnership DBA. I don't know why they called me. Ano, when I got this call, I contacted my operator Verizon. A Verizon representative first said he could sing and asked for a number to call. I gave him two numbers. I also told him that the number was registered with Verizon's Celco Partnership DBA. He initially admitted that he had no knowledge of Verizon's Celco Partnership DBA. He later told me that the call had something to do with the Celco Verizon dispute and gave me the address and phone number of Verizon's Celco Partnership DBA. My operator is Verizon, not a Celco partnership, so I do not intend to contact Celco for this call. If Celco uses Verizon's name as such, I don't think Verizon can deny its customers responsibility for these calls. However, Verizon's message is clear. . . After the call, all he could do was call Selco. I'm not calling Selco. I do not do business with Celco. I'm with Verizon. I told Verizon that if I got more annoying spam calls, I would look elsewhere for cell service. Are you serious Has anyone threatened to arrest? ? Celco . . .