Cell Phone Plan With Girlfriend

Should I make a portable plan with my friends?

Sreet Answer: No.

You are not married or attached, so don't try to have a relationship with any of them.

Are you single. She is alone. You also have a Y I N G L E E account. That way you control and pay for its use and should pay better to open it. Otherwise you are nothing but a sugar mama to him and he will realize that he can cheat on you at any time and you will always accept him. بلہ بلاہ۔ I did it there, except otherwise!

You are very young Enjoy and stay free. Don't associate with anyone until you get a good job and married Mr. Perfect. Law

Make sure you don't regret the money you spent the first time.

Maybe you should talk to him first. I mean, it sounds great to you, but if you're not sure you're screwing / screwing, there's no answer. You might even say: Hey, I lost when we ran out of ■■■■■, would you mind if I included you in my plans because it's so cheap for me. Or, if you know he has to be nice, you can be very romantic and say you really stop talking to him. You meet your husband and decide where he wants to see your offer.

No you don't want that You're just setting it up and making it a nuisance. Use your landline to make mobile calls, recharge, or manage minute usage. If you are a responsible person, you will get a job quickly and get your work done.

Do you have a great relationship Would you like to spend some time together? If yes, why not? If you trust him not to attack and gain weight, his l. See My friend and I left. Help you and save money. Pair package order! Think about your reputation, when things go wrong it has an effect.

I don't think it violates your privacy. Let him know what you think. Surprise him with a soft jet if he wants to leave. If he is not hiding anything from you, he will not care that if you see who he is talking to, he will?

What more could you want than Nestlیس? I don't want to do this. Maybe instead of giving your boyfriend a cell phone, you just get a job and get it? Which company do you work for? Voila, no mole. A good lesson to learn from the beginning? Make your friends pay their friends.

I don't want to do this. Too bad idea! I think you love him and he will never do anything wrong to you. But at some point one or both will be on the side of reality and, well, they may have an agreement that they can't break. It will be easier / cheaper in the long run if you only increase your minutes.

No no no! Never do that ... trust me. I did it at a young age and it cost 1 1,300 each. Don't do that. If this is the first time this guy has uploaded a song or searched on the internet and you are really excited then you will not like this guy much. Believe me, it would be better to separate all financial matters. Its the best

Nest

I think that's a bad idea

Find a job and a cell phone

Don't pay for anything or you can afford it ...

Spelling problems with capital T.

You should give it as a gift and ask if he or she feels comfortable participating in the project, otherwise you can delete it immediately and that's not a good thing.